/Claim Items

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Sotsu, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Sotsu New Member

Is there any way to get access to a big bag like the Dreamweave Satchel?

I vaguely remember there being a bag available from the EQ store, but I think since I play on a Yelinak it's not available, but haven't played in a looooong time.

Please disregard. The item is associated with the House of Thul collector's edition. After purchasing it, 2 bags became available in my /claim window.
  2. Loup Garou De loop de loop

You play on Yelinak but haven't played in a long time? Huh. Yelinak came out 4 months ago. Usually when someone says they have not played in a long time they mean years.

But there are/were some bags - dunno if they are still offered but all TLP get special bag bundles here and there:
    edit - just checked marketplace and dont see any. Have you thought of asking in the chat channel for Yelinak?

https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-vaniki-yelinak-launching-soon

Let's not forget the new packs once Vaniki and Yelinak go live. Say hello to the Trying Toxicologist Bundle and the Vexing Vermin Bundle! Trying Toxicologist contains a 40-slot bag and some XP potions, and Vexing Vermin contains a 40-slot bag, XP potions, a speed potion, and much more.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I think he means that PRIOR to Yelinak, he hadn't played in a long time. That's the way I read it.

There have been occasional decent sized bags in /claim, but those were likely linked to buying those older expacs when they came out. One disadvantage to just getting a recent expac now, even though it does get you access to all the expacs since you last played, it does not get you access to the /claims that came with those expacs.

I assume Yelinak is now at an old expac level, like PoP or something? Best advice for bigger bags are the 16 slotters always available from the Loyalty vendor, and the Deluxe Toolboxes available in PoK for 1pp each.
  4. Sebbina Augur

Loyalty vendors are not up yet on Vaniki so won't be up on Yelinak, maybe check the baking NPC, for the 10 slot mixing bowls at 1 silver, to boost storage
  5. RanbanAdlerauge New Member

Use /claim and you can get a Dreamweaver satchel on Yelinak. It's the only claim available so far. I have mine.
  6. Sotsu New Member

When I said I haven't played in a long time, I mean the last time I played was more than 2 years ago. I used to play on Coirnav and Agnarr.

I had been looking for the items linked in the first reply in-game, and couldn't find it. I think it may be just an out of game thing.

This is the issue. I don't have the dreamweave satchel in my /claim, but even then, everything is grayed out.

(I tried to attach a screenshot of my /claim window, but it didn't work).
  7. Sotsu New Member

Basically, what I want to know is: is there any way I can get a bag, like the Dreamweave Satchel, which can be claimed by many characters on my account through a store purchase?

Please disregard. The item is associated with the House of Thul collector's edition. After purchasing it, 2 bags became available in my /claim window.
  8. Toadwater Journeyman

I was able to claim a Snowbound Satchel and several illusions from the Terror of Luclin C-Edition, in addition to the Dreamweave.