105 WIZ return

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Espiritun, Sep 5, 2022.

1. Espiritun Augur

What is the best live server for a out of retirement 105 raid Wizard to re join Norrath to group to 120 then raid.

thanks
  2. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

I hear Zek is good ;P
  3. Espiritun Augur

ZING! Oh you got me good, Go make another notch on Mom's basement wall. If you can scratch through the years of Cheeto dust.

Seriously though, is that you don't want any new/returning blood to see how sad and toxic the remaining community is?
  4. Coagagin Guild house cat

Bristlebane is probably the most popular mainstream server with a large population. FV would be the easiest server to come back to but with no escape should you decide its not for you. You can work your way down to the least popular server which is probably Povar where competition would be less of a problem.

What you haven't stated are your goals in coming back. Are you looking to eventually raid? Group? Casual? Solo/Molo? Adding some detail will get you actual answers you may or may not find useful.
  5. Tevik Augur

I think it's fun that if you go to the server status page and sort by population, it does an alphabetical sort on the words High, Low, and Medium.
  6. Kelset Elder

If the ultimate goal is to raid you can check the recruitment posts on these boards. The guilds list the servers and classes they are looking for. If the 100 heroics come out you will have a chance at another class as well that's not too far off of 105. I don't see a lot of them seeking Wizards so don't know if that's just the posts I looked at or a general thing.

Good luck in your choice.
  7. Espiritun Augur

Thank you guys. Bristlebane was the very first server I started on in '99. I'll check that out.

My goals are to group to 120 and then guild up and raid, same as all yalls! :)