Random acts of kindness....

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tatanka, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Thought I'd kick off a new thread, pointing out nice things people do in game....

Thanks to the unknown player who dropped a bunch of ToL collectibles in PoK on Tunare last Thursday night. Since I'm not ready for ToL yet, those were all needed and appreciated :)
    Wdor likes this.
  2. Kelset Elder

Mass buffers! Always appreciate the people who do that regularly.
    Bernel, Nennius, Tatanka and 2 others like this.
  3. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

Buying Palatial Guild Halls for miscellaneous random small guilds.
    Tatanka likes this.
  4. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

So much this!

Bonus round:

Buffers who loiter near the soulbinder / grass where you spawn upon completing the tutorial buffing noobs.
    Bernel and Stymie like this.
  5. Flatchy Court Jester

Id like to give a tip O the hat to people who take the time to answer people questions in General chat. Some even go above and beyond and hand out stacks of ts items relating to the questions. It is most appreciated at lease by me and I am sure lots of others.
    Nukester and Stymie like this.
  6. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

I love the people who pass out stacks of Kronos...if I could only find them!
    Metanis likes this.
  7. Ayeam New Member

a big thank you to the folks that show returning players where zones are .
    a big thank you to the folks that invite you to group and help you level a little, while explaining things.
    and the folks in forums that explain.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Does letting lizards live count?
    Loup Garou and Deux like this.
  9. Shanarias Augur

When I first came back to the game five years ago, I appeared in PoK. It had been so long, that I asked in OOC if I was KOS to anything there, and some wonderful player taught me how to use the find feature, and told me how to find her. Upon finding her, she gave me level appropriate Defiant gear, and then gave me a complete set of Elegant Defiant to grow into, and a boatload of Misty Thicket Picnics, and a boatload of Kaladim Constitutional. I never saw her again, but that was SO kind!
  10. Sheebea Augur

Everyday I have my 115 Druid go to CR and the Moors. I buff all the PC's there. It help them greatly. Most the time they have no id they r getting buffs. I ninja buff em tho. I see em looking around at times for me. Hehe. No one looks straight up. I do Hunters and have scores of uber loot that I give away to them too. I don't care if I get thanks. Just my way of helping the "new" people. Have toons in GD Mines that helps the noobs also. Lvl 2 SHd- 1086 hp and 432 ac. Gotta love those Fabled drops!