Epic Request - Mischief Server

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Chuzordie, Sep 4, 2022.

1. Chuzordie New Member

Category: Quest [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Sun Sep 04 18:52:00 2022

Character: Level 70 Necromancer (Main)
    Zone: Everfrost Peaks

Description: quest - Epic Request

I completed this task on my 65 wizard with little issue and had no reasonable failure during the quest, however when going thru the same quest on my raid geared lvl 70 necromancer I get killed repeatedly . I have tried this on 2 separate days and with the inclusion of a lvl 70 raid cleric, and the Projection of Inte kills me repeatedly. Can you verify that this quest is working properly for necromancers on the Mischief server. The Projection of Inte should at least be snare and fearable to make it use a necromancer hunting mechanic. This quest seems to be bugged at the end with an overpowered combatant.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=6798#m166122433499477329
    Reads like theres a trick to the event if you read the text.

Also, just because a task is "solo" does not preclude it from requiring a group to complete the task/kill mobs.
  3. PatCleric Healer of Aradune

My experience doing the epic request on TLPs is they are not properly tuned (equally as easy /hard for each class), so i wouldnt be surprised to hear of a class being near impossible compared to one being a cake walk.