Vaniki Achievements not achievable?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Imdead, Jul 11, 2022.

1. Xeris Augur

Rusty Willsapper got a 3rd mpg trial down, looking to break into Anguish next week! We tried a POR (or DODH I don't remember) raid and it didn't go well :)
  2. Xeris Augur

first achievement of lvl 60 done, Riftseeker Queen & King.

[IMG]
    Tucoh likes this.
  3. MischiefTLP Augur

In the long term King and Queen are the hardest achievements, need to find them up and if you do one person can stand in a corner and shoot an arrow to make the achievement fail.
  4. Imdead Augur

I don't question that, however from my time on Vaniki the population was generally pretty friendly. Also, considering the drastically dropping population, I think players realize that they need every player they can to stay and build the server.

I dropped the server because of the seeming impossibility of some/most of the achievements. I hope I'm wrong and know that myself along with many others would jump right back in if some slight tweeks to the rewards/challenges were made.
  5. Xeris Augur

i can say that nobody messed with our kill =p
  6. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

Lethar without corruption cures will be ... painful.

First Solteris event is a serious DPS test, going to be very rough at 65. Not having Puratus for the toxin viral will complicate things too.