Starting on Mischief, what to expect?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by hein, Aug 30, 2022.

1. hein Augur

I was looking at the TLP's and considering starting a character, but I wasn't sure which server I should try. I know Yelnik is going to be the most like classic, but I'm thinking Mischief may be the most fun with the loot rules.

Is the population still really healthy? How hard would it be for me to catch up? I was thinking of going SK, Warrior or Cleric. Which way if my focus is group content? Will I have groups in the lower levels or is it solo till 70 type of deal?

Thanks!
  2. Elite_raider Augur

Bonus XP weekend is coming up this coming weekend, make your character and get some gear from the bazaar and be ready to catch the train when the XP bonus starts and everyone is leveling up their latest twink!

When it comes to what class, play the class you think you will enjoy and stick with :)
  3. Iyacc Augur

IT's not hard finding xp groups in many stages if your goal is to move up and catch up. If your goal is to do group content and enjoy the trip to 70, then you may have trouble at times. There are always people doing alts and new toons but with the ability for us to pick up great gear for these new toons, they will level fast and be caught up quickly. It's even easier to catch up if you find a guild that will take you so you can meet people and perhaps tag along even easier than having to PUG the whole way.

SK is heavily populated on Mischief, warrior might be ok and cleric is always welcome on any server at any time for most guilds.
  4. hein Augur

I think I just might roll up a BST Lord. Has good utility, dps and can do some solo while searching for a group. Can you recommend a quality guild to reach out to? I plan to start on Thursday, and would love to have some people to play with.
    Appren likes this.
  5. Elite_raider Augur

This depends allot on your time zone. There are guilds in most time zones on Mischief, the only time zone we are lacking is Australia/Oceanic region, but Thornblade has one of them :)
    Appren likes this.