Unknown DB String 12636-1 AA in window

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by SteamFox, Aug 17, 2022.

1. SteamFox Augur

As title indicates the General Tab AA has an Unknown DB String flagged to Underfoot. Suspect this is what Eyes Wide Open Used to be now that xtar is free.
    Kiras likes this.
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Custom UI? I dont see it.
  3. Thomaz New Member

All 4 of my accts have same thing with rank 0/8 also all 5 other people in my group tonight all had teh same unknown db string12636-1 rk0/8
  4. Templar MarDon New Member

Same issue, just noticed it, which is strange because it wasn't there earlier today after the server shutdown.
  5. Soulbanshee Augur

Try reloading default UI? Run file verification in patcher?

[IMG]
  6. Knifen Augur

To make the string show up, select Can Purchase. Thats when our showed up in VoA raid last night. Its 0 cost I just clicked and bought all 8. It changed nothing and didnt show up anywhere after I bought all 8 lvls at 0 cost each.
  7. Soulbanshee Augur

I have 49 banked AA points, can purchase shows nothing at all (I am max AA/max merc). Maybe the difference is they pruned the last rank but not the lower ranks? I had maxed before the patch.

What class/level/server? Not seen on lv 120 mage/ranger/necro on Luclin that had already maxed that AA.
  8. Knifen Augur

lvl 120 Rogue/sham/ranger Povar 240 Banked AA, and Max AA I couldn't begin to tell you for sure what it was attached to it just gave the db string with numbers with underfoot after it. But its probably is the eyes wide shut that was all ready maxed. And standard UI