Avalanche--did not drop chest

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ursule, May 16, 2022.

1. Ursule New Member

Today at 9:53 a.m. EST on Mangler server, my group and I, after multiple attempts managed to kill this NPC in Icefall Glacier. We were killing this mob for the drop of the Essence of Speed item for my character Zigee, however this npc routinely drops a few other items as well. When Avalanche died, however, there was no chest to be looted. I am posting this because I think the quest is bugged. I hope someone can help
    Senthin1 and Jonk like this.
  2. GNOME_POWER Augur

Essence does not always drop. random.
    I think it's "Valdeholm: Speak with the King" raid that the chest comes out.
    Senthin1 likes this.
  3. Ursule New Member

I realize that he Essence does not always drop and obviously I was hoping for that item, but there was no loot whatsoever from this encounter and that is why I think it was bugged.
    Senthin1 likes this.
  4. Pheidra New Member

Adding to this thread. We've attempted Avalanche twice and successfully completed the encounter both times but no loot dropped whatsoever.

Category: Other [Can Repro]
    Date/Time: Mon Aug 15 20:53:58 2022

Character: Level 75 Druid (Main)
    Zone: Icefall Glacier

Description: Avalanche event when killed doesnt give any loot. We've done it successfully two weeks in a row now where the wraithguard survives but Avalanche drops nothing
  5. Whitephoenixeos New Member

Adding as well this event is still bugged on Mischief as well. we killed it last night on 2/24/2023 and got no loot off the boss and no chest anywhere to be found
  6. coltongrundy Augur

Avalanche still drops no loot please fix