Auto Grant not working!

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sycloniss, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Sycloniss Journeyman

I have an account I let go inactive but had a 85 heroic mage. I decided to start to level that mage. I clicked auto grant and noticed no new AAs being given. She is now 108 and has the same amount of AAs she had at 85 when I logged her in and use a krono to activate the account. Odd thing is other toons on that account when I logged them in got the autogrant.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Characters on Free accounts can go Heroic. And when they do they get all the AA up to level 85 that would normally be in an Auto grant. But this is not an auto grant. It is just the AA given to the Heroic.

If they stay Free then They will not get any more because going heroic and getting all those AA puts them over the cap.

Not sure what level your mage is since you say "she is not 108"? But then she was 85 when you logged her in.

But if I understand then the Krono you paid was when you activated the account recently.

So it could be the Heroic flag has messed up the mage a little. Check and uncheck Auto grant. Camp all the way to desk top, restart EQ and log into the mage. Maybe even zone once.

It could be it just needs a few camps/log ins to sync up. And make sure the auto grant button is checked on the mage.
  3. Sycloniss Journeyman

Mage is now 109, I have logged in and out, I have toggled auto grant, I have camped to desktop and logged back on. Nothing has worked still has like the 4k AA from heroic nothing more.
  4. Sycloniss Journeyman

Normally when this happens logging in and out once fixes it...
  5. Sycloniss Journeyman

OK figured it out... She had 248 AA at 109 which is more than a 120 can have. Once I spent it down to under 200 she got the auto grant. I have never encountered this before. Was a new one for me.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  6. Soulbanshee Augur

90% sure that theres a yellow message on login if you are at/past the banked cap and need to spend before you can get the auto grant.