[Yelinak] <Resurgence> (EST) raiding guild - Recruiting

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by Zerm, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Raistin New Member

Still recruiting good players!

Despite what those who are not in our guild but pretend they are say, we don't batphone. We understand this is a 20+ year old game, and most of our members have jobs. We won't ask our members to wake up in the middle of the night or take time off work to kill a mob we don't even need. We leave those for the more needy guilds on the server. We won't base rules or expectations around unrealistic lifestyles. We will just continue to kill stuff first, on our schedule, as we please.
  2. Slaytanik Elder

Join our discord to learn more about us. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
  3. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

Here in Resurgence we like to eat Pizza and drink 3 hour old milkshakes. Come enjoy some with us!
  4. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

2 split VP tonite, come join the fun nerds
  5. Slaytanik Elder

Velious please hurry up.
  6. Raistin New Member

Still recruiting! As we prepare for Velious we are looking to add new members/friends to our roster. We won't wake you up at 4am, we don't have to try to put moles in other guilds, we don't yell at our members, and we don't share our loot with other guilds. We raid, succeed, have fun, and also have lives outside the game.

So if you have been looking for a guild that will give you the opportunity to see all the game has to offer, while also respecting your out of game lives, join our discord!
    Rounlin likes this.
  7. Mirix Journeyman

RESURGENCE: Has done it again ! Through our great leadership, coordination, organization, determination and great players, Resurgence has managed to be the #1 guild again in Kunark! We have managed to obtain server first: Trakanon, Talendor, Severilous, Venril Sathir, Veeshan's Peak access and...Phara Dar with all the other VP dragons!! We are a highly energetic, competitive, organized driven family force in which we focus to be the best that we can be. We are NOT an active Batphone guild, but we choose our open world targets wisely; We value being on time, ending raids on time and we respect family/real-life time!; we actively split all content including server first Veeshan's Peak splits (and server first 3 split VP)! In additon, we actively help our new members with their quests/epics and VP keying process; if you seek a stable, long term top-tier guild this is the right guild for you! We are here to stay until the end!

Below are the current needs of the guild. Even if your class is closed, we're always looking for exceptional motivated candidates (minimum level to apply is 60). Join us, as we continue our long journey in the land of Norrath as we prepare for our next chapter: The Scars of Velious! [We will find you Lord Yelinak!]

Class Recruitment:
    • Bard: Open
    • Cleric: Open
    • Druid: Open
    • Enchanter: Open
    • Magician: Open
    • Monk: Open
    • Necromancer: Open
    • Paladin: Open
    • Ranger: Open
    • Rogue: Open
    • Shadow Knight: Open
    • Shaman: Open
    • Warrior: Closed
    • Wizard: Open
    • Raid days: M-W-Su* 8pm-11pm est.
    • DZ Splits
    • Open DKP bid system
    • No one sits out
    • Competitive, efficient raiding; raids end on time!
    • Discord, Krono event giveaways, Arena PvP fights!
    How to Apply:
    Please visit our discord or contact Slaytanic, Pizzalicious
    Reconquer EQ-Classic!
    [IMG]

Young mortal, I welcome you here, though quite reluctantly. I fear I may seem haughty or arrogant, and for that I apologize, however, young one, my trust is not an easy commodity to gain these days. There was a time when I would have welcomed you to these chambers and to my council with great honor, for the dragon kin speak fondly of your deeds toward them. However, the times do unfortunately change. Ages ago, like you, young Kragen Morshire presented himself. He too had earned the trust of the dragon kin and as such, I accepted his counsel. In the end, young one, his true nature shone through and my trust he betrayed. Perhaps you wish to prove yourself more worthy of my trust than he? -Lord Yelinak
  8. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

Sure does feel great not waking up at 5 in the morning to kill a dragon while still being the best guild on the server. Just sayin
    Mynxx likes this.
  9. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

Our mission, our goals, our attitude - none of that changes based upon a batphone guild sense of ownership of the top slot. Here in Resurgence, either show up and know your stuff or go to the competition to be yelled at.
  10. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

First 3 Split of Phara Dar on the server. Like to know more? Join today!
  11. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

3 split VS, 3 split Talendor, 6 split naggy tonite. Lots of Loooooots!
  12. Ridingthewave New Member

Best AoC only guild on server! So happy I found a place where I can keep killing previous era content endlessly.
  13. Morfiend Highest Priest Morphiend

You know.. Your not even a good Troll.. If your gonna do it, do it right, Worri is far more fun.. go ask him how to troll properly
  14. Worri New Member

Thanks! It's all in good fun of course. Next TLP, half of us will be in the same guild again to start. There really isn't any hate or ill feelings for anything, at least on my side.

Take this bump for a guild that has proven to be pretty darn good at killing things.
  15. Mynxx Journeyman

16. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

like pineapples on your pizza? come on over!
  17. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

Stuff just got more interesting, welcome to the guild new peeps!
  18. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

New recruits fitting in just fine here. Welcome to your first adventures with Resurgence :) Like to know more? App!
  19. Rounlin Best Pizza in Norrath!

up to 4 splitting Kunark stuff and 7 splitting Naggy/Vox ;)
  20. Morfiend Highest Priest Morphiend

Velious soon..