What's the exp bump from GOD -> DODH?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Master Kahleem, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Master Kahleem Augur

In reference to this post awhile back.

Curious what the actual exp bump is? 5%, 10%, 25%, 50%?

I'll try to record the changes in-game when DODH launches at 7pm EST tonight on Vaniki, but curious if I could get an answer if anyone actually knows?
  2. Triconix Augur

Isn't each exp boost 20%?

Classic - GOD - 40% of live rates
    GoD - DoDh - 60% of live rates
    DoDh - TSS - 80% of live rates
    TSS + Live rates

I could be dead wrong but thought that was the default setting.
    Master Kahleem likes this.
  3. Master Kahleem Augur

Thanks!
    I'll try to confirm that in some way today when DODH lands tonight on Vaniki.
  4. Master Kahleem Augur

DoDh just dropped, same exp??
  5. Master Kahleem Augur

For anyone interested, I did the math between kills of the same mob and found that the average exp bump from GoD -> DODH experience rates was roughly 48% per kill. I believe overall this is a shift from 40% of live-like exp rates to 60% as mentioned above.

Just putting this out there in case you might not understand how "experience" works compared to Live on TLPs.
  6. theonepercent Augur

Angeliana posted that the current rate is 75% so 20% each isn't right.
  7. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

I am trying to find the post that was made ages ago addressing this issue, but I am not having much luck. From my understanding:

GoD launch gives 50% of live XP rate
    DoDH launch gives 75% of live XP rate
    TSS launch gives 100% of live XP rate

Not entirely sure what the XP rate is pre-GoD but 25% of live XP rate does track
  8. Master Kahleem Augur

The fun part is that although it may be 25% between GoD and DoDH OF `Live` experience.
    The actual modified value was actually roughly +48% more experience per kill at level 57.

Math is fun...