What's in the bag?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tatanka, Jul 29, 2022.

1. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I noticed a couple weeks ago, and since then, when I log in to EQ, right before I get the in-game screen with UI, I hear the sound effect used when dropping something into a bag, or opening or closing a bag. I see this on all the various chars I've logged in since then, so it's not class related. Nothing in overflow for any of the characters.

So, has anybody else heard this in the last couple of weeks? Or know what causes it?
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...bag-sound-on-every-login.279500/#post-4092277
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

Key achievements. If you have ANY keys on your toon, their inventory, houses, or dragon's hoard, use them or otherwise "poof" them, even if it says you already have the achivement. This includes keys in the multi-key achievements, like the ToFS keys, where you don't have all the keys yet.
    Svann2 likes this.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I had this sound the first time it came around. Found all the keys, took them out of houses and banks so they would register. And the sound went away

Just since the last patch the noise has returned. I did not earn any keys during that time. So I think this is a new issue.
    Wdor likes this.
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Pretty much where I'm at.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  6. Gaarbage Journeyman

The sound of overseer achievement rewards dropping into your inventory.
  7. Pops Racer Olde Faht

It's Skrab's winning lotto ticket. Make sure he gets it.
    Stymie likes this.
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

Do not give the devs. too many ideas.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

That is what I thought at first but I have no more rewards
  10. Shillingworth Augur

Check /itemoverflow the next time you log in. If it's caused by unclaimed rewards, that seems like it might be relevant.
  11. Gaarbage Journeyman

Meant it as a potential source of a bug. I keep having the same sound as well, never had it before, even with unclaimed /itemoverflow. (I'll claim things and see if that helps) Started happening after overseer rewards plopped into my inventory last patch on a couple characters, now it happens everytime even without new rewards.
    CatsPaws likes this.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Nothing in there.