What is the 2h warrior epic good for?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Larsen, Jul 12, 2022.

1. Larsen Augur

Is there any situation that calls for the 2h? Besides duels, I guess. From what I can tell, using the two 1hs is better aggro and dps.
  2. Healiez Augur

The only time I would use the two hander is after I had been tanking for a while and it is a mob that hits fairly hard just to reduce the riposte damage. In general though, swapping to a shield is just better...

I have my agro procs on audio triggers so I had a basic idea of how much threat I had gained and when it was safe to swap weapons.

Honestly though, until procmod AA, procmod weapons and Hstats you will not be procing enough to swap away from two one handers and still maintain enough threat. Even with 2 agro weapon a lot of times DPS still need to hold back until those things are in the game.
  3. Kerivek New Member

It's for putting on your wall when you get a house. That's about it.
  4. jeskola pheerie

Warrior epic 2H
    H'uh
    Good God, y'all
    What is it good for?
    Absolutely Nothin'
  5. rangerous Elder

1. Mobs w DS in tarded pug groups that wont strip.

2. Wearing in EC tunnel if you think it looks cooler.

Only legit uses I found when I was warrior... and personally no it doesnt looker cooler.
  6. Triconix Augur

Riposte damage when using Furious.

Swap to it for rampage and swap back.
    Syylke_EMarr and minimind like this.
  7. Healiez Augur

Do the math, you will gain more threat over the course of a furious using your two one handers while furious is going then by using the 2 hander.

I used to think this as well, then did the threat math and 1 handers still win, by a decent chunk.

Most of the time when you hit furious you arent caring about damage, you are just letting debuffs hit, heals start landing, etc. during that time you want as much threat as possible.

Unless its an AoE pull and you just want to help AoE it down and threat isnt a concern.

ALso I REALLY hope you have better by the time rampage is a thing...
  8. Xhartor Augur

The epic ornamentation for the 2 hander is great to have in OoW. Goes well with the BBoB.
    Gheed likes this.
  9. Triconix Augur

Just give TLPs overseer starting with POP. I want my overseer ornaments! You know how much campaigning I had to do in order to get the ones I wanted in there? Now I'm stuck with only being able to have them on my live char. I want mini Trico to have them too :(

Also the HOT/VOA/ROF crafted ornaments would be nice to have. Swiftcleave ornament, please and thanks.
  10. Shakara Augur

Wait that doesnt make sense. 2H is going to be more aggro because of the better damage
  11. Xhartor Augur

I think the overseer merchant is available during PoP, however the Alt currency isn't available until you hit 85 in SoD.
  12. Larsen Augur

I think what he's saying is that even though the 2h will yield more aggro from the ripostes, the 1hs generate so much more overall aggro from auto-attack that the additional aggro from 2h ripostes doesn't make up the difference. After all, you're still auto-attacking during furious.
  13. Healiez Augur

This