Overseer: Scorched Skies agents

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fian, Jul 2, 2022.

1. random_pawn00 Journeyman

This is fun
    Andarriel likes this.
  2. Fian Augur

In my case I have seen the DI quest twice now. So good/bad luck of the RNG. Btw, I have done the solo quests and missions too, although that probably has no impact on getting the elite quest.
  3. Velisaris_MS Augur

Nope, they're designed that way.

They only want you obtaining them via the quests or by buying them. Which means you can't get them via conversions or retirements (which is why you can't retire them).
  4. random_pawn00 Journeyman

RNG or pay us :p
    Andarriel and Nennius like this.
  5. Nennius Curmudgeon

And guess which one is the more likely path. :mad:
  6. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Still only seen the elite recruit once :( pretty much sucks! when does the scorch end?
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Yea its stupid rare only seen once on my five accounts.
  8. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

You got nice RNG most of us are at once or none at all.
  9. Warpeace Augur

Not seen once yet on 6 accounts.
    Andarriel and Kaenneth like this.
  10. Tatanka Joe Schmo

In my case, neither. The event's still going on, and I've already lost interest. Not even checking anymore on the one account which doesn't need to do Overseer anyway.
  11. Velisaris_MS Augur

I think a lot of people lost interest in this whole event after a couple of days. While I appreciate new content, this was just awful.
  12. random_pawn00 Journeyman

Lol, not happening. If I get it or not whatever. I sub. Quest never shows. If this is the way they want to define a "game", their choice. There are reasons the pop is where it is at today. All that needs to be said.
  13. kookoo Augur

from 7 accounts , doing the new quests available everyday , i got one new elite only.........
  14. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea beyond stupid if they think this is gonna make me purchase in marketplace there dead wrong! still only seen Elite recruit 1 time.
  15. Kaenneth [You require Gold access to view this title]

9 accounts, zero top end recruit missions appeared.

Feels like the placable cherry tree for charity that never actually showed up in the cash shop.
  16. Moege Augur

Why would you ? check the rewards then realize that rewards are worse or equal to original quests.
    There is nothing to be gained from these new quests that I can see. Another fail imo.