When do Aradune GoD Flagging Requirements Drop?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Darkrok42, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Darkrok42 Apprentice

I was under the impression this was either at the release of PoR or 4 weeks into PoR. Both of these are passed and yet it hasn't happened yet. Did the delay on PoR mess up the planning on flipping that switch?
  2. Ishbu Augur

This is a good question. From the second they announced the delay of PoR launch Ive been jokingly telling people that the GoD requirements drop a month into PoR, but who the hell knows what that is going to be now.

Considering the release schedule has remained in place and only PoR was shortened a week, the logical time wouldve been 3 weeks into the expansion, obviously that didnt happen. The next most logical time would be at the 4 week mark, which you are telling me still hasnt happened. My guess is they will wait til a patch a month or 2 from now to fix their oversight, much like they did with the afk auto kick feature that they forgot to turn off after they said they were for 2 months.
    Darkrok42 likes this.
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

In this thread Ngreth indicated that it's meant to be PoR + 30 days, but Rasper posted that in reality it ended up being TSS + 30 days.
    Darkrok42 and Rasper Helpdesk like this.
  4. Darkrok42 Apprentice

Thanks! I tested today and was not up but guess it hasn't been 30 days yet anyway. Hoping it ends up being PoR + 30 but if not that's only an extra couple months.
  5. Falien New Member

For Rizlona (and Aradune), the 30 days was up last night. I was able to zone into Txevu (previously unflagged) this morning.