North Ro Mission (LODN Missions BUGGED)

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by NemesisOfSeth, Jun 26, 2022.

1. NemesisOfSeth New Member

Sat around 3:30 pm PST LDON South Row Mission failed. It was a kill boss Mission. What I need from you is for you to clear the fail off my record. if you gave me the points for winning the mission, it would be great too. What I REALLY WANT IS THAT FAIL To BE REMOVED. gaining fail due to your corporation's program error should not be left to the players. It's bad enough to waste the time and not getting the points. Characters name Filo Server Vaniki Thank You and yes I also submitted a petition

2. Loup Garou De loop de loop

But you don't say why it failed. Only that it did. And a fail in LDON is not that big of a deal. What does it matter?
  3. Nork New Member

4. NemesisOfSeth New Member

Killed everything in Zone Name never appeared. Scanned the area 5 times and waiting for time to expire and mission fails. So because Literally ALL of LDON is Bugged

Rescue missions : the person you want need to rescues wont acknowledge you or follow you (Common)
    Name Kill: name wont spawn (Common)
    Collect: Not enough items drop even with all mobs dead (Common)
    Kill count: not enough mobs in zone (Extremally rear)
    Radom: Land you in one the above creating more fails

The safest is Kill count but not a guarantied win even after clearing the entire zone
    How to fix them:
    Respawn mobs in zone or literally add more mobs in zone or reduce kill count needed
    Spawn Name at the beginning of the mission with the rest of the mobs
    Rescue make him killable and able to respawn so you can get a hostage who isn't bugged
    Add more drops to more mobs to collect

These mission have been broken since they came out in original LDON
    These reports haven been filled repeatedly since original LDON and they never been fixed. Its one of the main reason folks just hated the expansion you spent hours to lose to bugs. More importantly YOU COUNT FAILS. WHY THE HECK DO YOU COUNT FAILS ON A BUGGED SYSTEM THAT NEEDSS TO GO AWAY. THATS LIKE GETTING AN F ON YOUR REPORT CARD. I Do not care if you fix the bugs. You haven't fix them since the expansion came out. What I CARE ABOUT IS CLEARING THE FAILS OFF OF MY CHARACTERS. Playing since 1999 beta i have over 100 characters. Submitting bug reports have never helped the player directly. I could literally type a 100 page essay on all the bugs I know of.

Also what is with the petitions? The people working in that area are little to no help. They explain nothing. they never give you a direct answer. Often feels like they copy paste answers without even reading your petitions. They provide you with links to areas that are not even related to what you even asking. They can't even direct you directly where you need to go to post something on a form or elsewhere. It is extremally frustrating. The people who worked Petitions before where good. They did good work. Now you write something and they just piss you off with no explaining anything and some format of "Of sorry we can't help you"

So WHAT IS THERE JOB ROLE? Serious question. What are they supposed to do besides upset players? More importantly why have they been so downgraded. I have no interest in submitting bug reports if your not going it fix the issue on the character which was created by the bug. Great you fix the bug... All I want if the failure removed. How dose fixing the bug remove the failure? More importantly why am spending hours of my time to sending petitions going back and forth then submitting a bug report that dose not help resolve the issue I want fixed? Where is the incentive to even file reports at this point? All I want is the failure removed.

How Do I get the failure removed. I literally want to delete my character at this point and start over and I would IF it wasn't already flagged for 40 CT raid. I don't want to lose that. Oh & yes Raids are bugged too. I don't want to get into that.
  5. NemesisOfSeth New Member