[Vaniki] - The Feerrott - Specs

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Yinla, Jun 20, 2022.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Specs in Feerrott on the way to Plane of Fear see both invis and IVU. :mad::(

It's fun to train the Aoc at level 40 :D
  2. Thunderkiks Augur

It's like that on live also. They got messed up when they did the model change a few months back. They only changed the ToL stuff back. Not sure if they realized it affected models from other expansions.
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

This isn't just a change of body type, this is specs now seeing both invises. I'm not sure if they see SOS as well, they saw my rogue. The whole server is only level 40 and I don't think SOS starts until a higher level.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  5. Zanarnar Augur

That has to be the single worst change in EQ history for unintended consequences. Easily the least well through out too. (I mean they had to remove the entire concept of mundane/magic equipment due to their lack of foresight. An issue that forum posters brought up as soon as we saw the patch notes.)

It really leaves me concerned about future changes. If this is their "process" (think up random poo poo, get a Jr. to implement it, roll with their work without checking. Take months and months to fix poo poo they broke because.. well you don't really care do you?)

Gods help us if they decide to start tweaking stats, damage, or hitpoints.
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  6. Thunderkiks Augur

Just checked on live servers and level 120 rogue with SoS2 they don't see through. Definitely see through double invis though on my bard.
  7. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

That's... exactly what the post is about. Mobs seeing both types of invis that didn't used to do that.
  8. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Thanks. :)
    Thunderkiks likes this.
  9. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

I missed that, I've only seen the complaints of shades and undead in KV and Upper house blocking routes due to them seeing IVU.