LDON reward points: Vaniki

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lutey, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Lutey New Member

Has there been any talks about increasing LDON reward points for TLP servers? Currently on Vaniki and getting any rewards via the merchants feels like a full time job. I understand the level caps will increase quite quickly but it seems there is not a whole lot of interest in LDON due to the low rewards. I don't foresee anyone actually attempting to get the fully powered charm augment with the massive amount of work required.
  2. Ythera Augur

I think part of the fun of Vaniki is figuring out what best generates the highest reward for your time invested. I think a lot of things aren't going to be utilized, like old world gear camps and people are going to go for the things that yield the best rewards.
  3. I'm Not A Robot Lorekeeper

I think that some people are going to surprise you with their level of commitment to having the best.
  4. MischiefTLP Augur

Mischief has 36 characters with at least 366 wins and LDoN has been open for 3 months and it's another 4 months before DoDH and alternate charm augs. Vaniki is 2.5 months from launch to DoDH.
  5. Lawyer Augur

Fixed that for you:
    I think that some people are going to surprise you with their level of evading the rules to having the best
  6. Tucoh Augur

So they put out a level locked server to encourage players to stress their abilities and fight mobs way tougher than their player level suggests and many players chose to hide in leveled dungeons and run on a hamster wheel for pellets?

The real solution is to delete ldon from Vaniki.
    Lutey likes this.
  7. Lutey New Member

Are you open to that idea that it may be 6 players, with 5 boxes each? From my experience, unless you have a dedicated crew to farm LDON it takes longer to find a group than to run the dungeons.