Vaniki disconnect

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by MiataDriver, Jun 3, 2022.

1. MiataDriver Augur

I created a new character on Vaniki server, human necro in Qeynos. I get about 1 to 2 minutes than I am disconnected. Happens repeatedly, qeynos catacombs, north qeynos, qeynos hills. I made sure I was fully updated, have no issues on E. Marr server.
    Jildaan - Povar likes this.
  2. Tweakfour17 Augur

Are you single boxing? Does anyone else in your house play? Sounds similar to a Truebox disconnect from hitting the same key on 2 computers at the same time.
  3. Smokezz The Bane Crew

If you use ISB... make sure it's not running when you log into a Truebox server. It'll get you dropped.
  4. MiataDriver Augur

That is annoying, only one client running, but yes, ISB was running as well. What is weird is that it did not disconnect once I zoned into PoK. I actually didn't even realize it was a truebox server, but, really, since I only had one instance of EQ running, it is quite annoying that ISB causes this issue. Given that I hate running without it due to the ability to easily switch back and forth from a browser to EQ, guess I will just stay away.
  5. Tropi Elder

not really the topic of this forum but the same developer of isb has another program that doesn't have the boxing features of isb and does not get dced from truebox. but will give you the borderless windowed and custom window sizing that you are use to
  6. Spalderdash New Member

I don't know what ISB is, but I'm playing 3 characters, and any time I am clicking the same key on the 3 characters, I get disconnected immediately. I hear it's EQ's way of detecting cheaters, but I'm not cheating, I've mind mapped my 3 key to heal/nuke on each character. It's annoying. If I change the keys, then happen to hit the same key on 2 characters, then I still get disconnected.