Please extende bonus exp?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Xann, May 31, 2022.

1. Xann New Member

It works in both ways, you do that we buy more xp pots, it's a win win from your companies financial standpoint.
  2. Midnitewolf Augur

Honestly I didn't pay attention to the XP rate since Yelinak was the only standard progression server coming out but I realized over the weekend that Yelinak has to have the slowest XP rate of any TLP. Just painfully slow progression compared to the last TLP I played on. Even with the Bonus XP it felt like leveling was just so slow.

Then again maybe I am just getting spoiled.
  3. Cicelee Augur

No.
    Skuz likes this.
  4. Tweakfour17 Augur

Unless the last tlp you played on was Coirnav (slow) or Selo (fast) or something before that then the Xp rate is the same on Yelinak as it has been on Mangler, Aradune, Mischief,etc
    Gnothappening likes this.
  5. Captain Video Augur

He's been told this multiple times in other threads, and doesn't want to listen.
  6. Midnitewolf Augur

Yes last one I played on was Selo's so that is the XP rate I recall and it has nothing to do about listening or not. It is a thread about increasing experience and a comment about how I was shocked at how slow I was progressing in a show of support to the OP for anything that gives faster a faster XP rate.

Also on a previous server, years ago now, I don't recall the XP being slow, but then again I came in on the TLP probably around the Velious drop and twinked the hell and back which probably screwed up my perception of the leveling pace because this is the first time I have played classic in nearly 22 years.

Finally, I am posting on these old, dead forums because I am bored. Nothing is really new here or even matters, I am just posting because I am back playing the game and want to have idle chat with others playing the game so I don't see a problem with a post basically saying, "Yeah, I agree, because I feel progression is slow, yeah I agree with anything to make it faster". Nothing to do with listening whatsoever, rather just a idle musing about gosh, how slow I perceive the leveling pace to be. No more depth than that, just an idle thought.
  7. Captain Video Augur

One way to level faster is to spend less time making idle posts on the forum and more time in-game actually killing stuff.
    Skuz likes this.
  8. Triconix Augur

At this rate people may as well just ask to permanently increase exp rate across all servers because these topics seem to pop up every single bonus and there are many, many bonuses throughout the year.

It's amazing how TLPers, especially those who primarily play the first half dozen or so expansions, constantly want more exp when 95% of the game in the trilogy is nothing but the exp grind. There's basically nothing else to do besides monotonously killing the same mobs over and over and over. If you don't want to do that, what exactly do you want to do? Log in 4-8 hours a week to do the most basic raids ever made, which ironically are all just hp grinds, and that's it?
  9. TimeBreak Elder

Well we can tell who never played on Phinny server. Lvl 1 getting 1% per kill of White and Yellow cons.
    Skuz likes this.
  10. Hothbra Journeyman

Don't want to make a new thread - people have been saying it is extended until Thursday, yet I don't see any official info on this either, although I am not in-game to see if its on the calendar. Can someone confirm this?
  11. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

You deserve a special award for successfully managing to avoid being remotely accurate.

0.30** "Real Classic XP" - what live servers had back in 1999
    0.50** TLP "Classic XP" - Phinigel/Coirnav slower than progression XP but faster than "Real Classic XP"
    0.70** TLP "Progression XP" - Faster than TLP Classic XP - What Mangler & Yelinak start with
    0.80** TLP "GoD XP" - Faster than Progression XP
    0.90** TLP "DoDH XP" - Faster than "GoD XP"
    1.00# TLP "TSS XP" / Live XP - standard that all but 1 live server has
    1.50# Firiona Vie XP

** my estimated base XP rate
    # dev stated factual base XP rate
  12. Lineater Augur

Extende sounds like one of those gas station supplements, or something that a D list celebrity might sell me via late night infomercial.
  13. Xann New Member

Would be the case if I wasn't at work. Yes shocking, some of us actually 'work'.

But you do you my man.