What are the best exp camps 20 to 40 ?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by pinco, May 30, 2022.

1. pinco Lorekeeper

Has the title says above and what lvl should I move to the hole?.
  2. Elskidor Augur

Most will probably say group in Unrest and Guk for classic, but there's plenty of places if can't find a group or it's just too crowded. Hit the Karanas, Lavastorm, Mistmoore, Splitpaw, HHK, Kithicor, OoT Islands or even underwater fighting sharks. Once in Kunark there's even more places. Or just flock to the most popular ones and wait for a spot. Enter the Hole mid 40's.
  3. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Depends what server you're on, but I'll assume you're asking for Yelinak. Also depends if you're a solo player hoping to show up and /lfg, or if you're boxing your own group etc. I'll also assume you're a solo player looking to /lfg.

20-27 Unrest fireplace (or so, could go to like 28-29 if you really wanted to but it's slower)
    27-43 Lower guk. Bedroom < assassin/supplier < executioner < frenzy < hamlord

43+ You can ride hamlord all the way to 50 if you really want to, although it slows down a good bit once you hit 45ish. 43+ The Hole is good, also Sol B and OOT elite goblins are options.
  4. TheAgenda Augur

The most important part of TLP derp is to stay on those rails. UR > LGuk > Hole. Over and over until the end of time. In Kunark go to Seb and Chardok. In Velious go to Velks. In Luclin go to GE. In PoP go to PoFire. Then recycle to the next server. Again and again. This is the way.
    Catalina likes this.
  5. Lineater Augur

Sol A and Sol B have great ZEM’s. You can level 20-50 there if you’re willing to kill the gnomes in Sol A.
    Foaming likes this.
  6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Dalnir has good exp but almost nobody ever goes there.