Ogre Heritage Crate - Wrapped Statue of Toskirakk

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Paladin, May 20, 2022.

1. Paladin Augur

I don't mind spending a little bit of cash to support the game I love, but come on. This is 100% a concern from a Player's point of view.

However, the Wrapped Statue of Toskirakk seem ridiculous rare. With little exception, I have gotten multiples (as many as 6) of everything else, but not one of this item. Not a single one!

It is the one item that everyone is looking (spamming chat) for on Bertox, so it is clearly this 'bug' needs a fix.
    Kialya and Fenthen like this.
  2. Molybedium I'm Lost

I mean I would be happy to see the % chance.. seem to remember there being some snafu and laws passed? About this in China and EU a few years back?
    Fenthen likes this.
  3. Wyre Wintermute I'm just a butterly dreaming I'm a man

Japan has strict laws about gacha games. NA doesn't, not sure about EU because it can vary by country within.
    Fenthen and Molybedium like this.
  4. Paladin Augur

Don't get me wrong. I actually look forward to the Heritage crates. And I plan ahead to buy them.

It is just that in this case, that one item seems far too elusive to the point I think it is a potential bug. I mean one person just having bad luck on the 'roll' is not unlikely. But it seems a lot of players are still trying for this item.

After all, you can chose to buy this or not. It is a personal choice. I opt to buy because it supports EQ and I get fun and useful items.
  5. Kestrel New Member

I was fortunate to get one but it not placeable and has a 1 next to it - it was a wrapped statue of toskirakk - so feeling cheated
  6. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It is placeable - I have one in my guild hall. Did you open it? It comes "wrapped" so you can trade or sell it to someone else if you wish. It has a "1" next to it because if you get more than one then they will stack and you could have "2" or "3" etc

If you want to use it for your self you have to "unwrap" it which will then allow you to place it. And once "unwrapped" then you cannot trade it

It is HUGE btw. Reaches the ceiling in my palatial guild hall.

To unwrap it for yourself just click the box in the window of the prize and then your quest reward window will open and you select the statue and it will pop into your inventory. You then pick it up on your cursor, move it around until it turns green and then you can place it in your house or guild hall.

They are selling for 1-2 mil if you wanted to sell yours instead of keeping it
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Ive done prob like 15 crates and finally got one im on fv make me a offer. Im not usually in general so dont know whats rare besides the mount and illusion.
    Fenthen likes this.
  8. Tropi Elder

i opened like maybe 5 of theses and got 2 Statue of Toskirakk the spit though that one cost me to get
  9. Jedis Arch Mage

This item was the very last item I got (after the mount AND illusion). And I didn't get it on any of my multiple accounts. I ended up buying it from the Bazaar.
  10. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

yea its all about RNG