Unable to pickup hyper-condensed coal from bucket

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by enchanterkeiby, May 21, 2020.

1. enchanterkeiby New Member

The quest is Rocks Boom for Twigslam in Frontier Mountains EoK.
    No matter what I do I cannot seem to pick up the coal form the bucket in the caves. As kozif it say It's full of filthy rocks and other earthly things. As another character who has done the quest it says that they already have the item. This is preventing progression.
    The quest has been restarted several times to heck the issue still persist. I have raise in in game bug for this as a guide could not help me
  2. CrazyLarth Augur

Click on the bucket inside the Burnyai cave you do not pick it up. and the item is LORE make sure you do not have it.
  3. enchanterkeiby New Member

I haven't got the item and when you click on the bucket you do not get an item - I have done this quest on a few chars now - but now it appears broken.
  4. CrazyLarth Augur

well I got text "You've already taken the Hyper-Condensed Coal in the bucket" but I done the quest before but I even remember getting the item before getting the quest in the past i think.
    so maybe the issue is that you can only do that quest once might be the issue.
  5. enchanterkeiby New Member

As I said - I have not done this quest so that point is mute - on other chars I get the same message. Another player friend gets the "You've already taken" but has not got the achievement.
    This is bugged.
  6. enchanterkeiby New Member

This is still bugged.
  7. Thunderkiks Augur

Just did this task last night for a new set of characters. The character that clicked the bucket has done this task several times over the years. No issues here. I'd say check and make sure you don't have it.
  8. Bronk Elder

I just tried it. It was bugged.

Sent a message to the GMs plus I submitted a /bug report. Some hours later, I was able to complete it although I expect it took divine intervention (by a GM or dev).
  9. Peter Miller New Member

I just did this quest on the test server and thought it was bugged for me too. I searched for the coal in my inventory though and found that it sent it directly to my bank because the item is giant. I don't have any bags on me yet that hold giant items so it had to go to an empty bank slot. Not sure if that is what happened to anyone else, but that is what happened to me.
    CrazyLarth likes this.
  10. Svann2 The Magnificent

When you cant find an item always use the find item function. It will show if you have it and where it is even if its in your bank. The button is on your character screen bottom right.
    Andarriel likes this.
  11. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

Whats even cooler i found you can see whats in parcel's too pretty cool.
    Svann2 likes this.
  12. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Yeah, that was the April 12th patch this year and its really nice to be able to get that covered also.