Memorial Day Weekend XP Bonus?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Zansobar, May 26, 2022.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

On Wednesday or today? I assume you mean when it launched.
  2. Oakenblade Former ForumQuest Champion

The kronolord bot armies can really bog down the resources
  3. asdfbot Lorekeeper

There are massive amounts of mages lol
  4. Rolento23 Journeyman

There always is during TLP launches. They are the strongest class in classic to level with.

There pets are insanely strong early and stay good till max level. I am boxing a Cleric and a Mage. The mage was strictly to help the cleric early game. Then eventually to help PL other chars or friends.

Im sure some are for farming, but i also bet im not alone with people making them because of how strong they are to level.
  5. asdfbot Lorekeeper

I was honestly thinking about boxing one myself for leveling.
  6. Zansobar Augur

Enchanters are the strongest class to level with.
  7. Gnothappening Augur

Not when you are 6 boxing. Trying to charm more than one without cheating is impossible to do effectively. Much better to have 1 ench you main and some support pet classes as extra dps/tanks.
  8. Relador Realmwalker New Member

Bring this thread back on topic. Daybreak is saying SCREWYOU to its players this weekend, especially those who lost loved ones in service. This is horrible behaviour. Just to sell some potions.
  9. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

10. Triconix Augur

YEAH! Go honor your lost loved ones by playing Elf sim! Woohoo!

[IMG]
  11. Herf Augur

Honestly I can just use the bonus to get my mind out of the real world of news this week so I can stop doom scrolling.
    Velisaris_MS likes this.