Eradicate Magic AA still not working 5-23-2022

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Altreality, May 22, 2022.

1. Altreality New Member

115 Magician, Tunare server, Frontier Mountains, middle sarnak fort, eradicate magic is still not working. Logged my team out, ran patcher, still not working going on the 5th day now.
    strongbus, RPoo and ChiiChii like this.
  2. GNOME_POWER Augur

3. Altreality New Member

4. Tweakfour17 Augur

Thats a two part question:
    1. How long until its fully fixed? Whenever the server reboots, worst case scenario it will be next patch
    2. When will you get double xp because of this? Never, however there should be a bonus coming up for Memorial Day weekend.
  5. ChiiChii Augur

I wonder something; because the AA removes up to 4 beneficial buffs and that the cancel magic spell removes both beneficial and detrimental, is there going to be a reclassification of the spell types that better aligns with their backend changes? Simply a theory, nothing more.
  6. Altreality New Member

I guess I really don't understand and need a dev to explain what's going on. Eradicate magic does not currently work, which means we the players are unable to remove NPC buffs so we can kill them easier, faster, and gain experience faster to develop or characters.

Since Eradicate magic does not work, we are losing out on higher experience gains for as long as this problem persists, which means my characters' progression will be slower, take longer, all of which does not make me a happy customer times 13 accounts.
  7. Kodachi Augur

Radiant cure is misbehaving on mangler in some pretty significant ways. I've had it not work on practically anything the last couple weeks, and just chalked it up to an intentional change or something about HoT that I didn't know... but we went back to underfoot and did a convorteum raid and there was stuff that previously removed that doesn't now.

In addition, some really basic silly stuff like the player casted necro snare dot doesn't remove either.

Edit to clarify it does work on things with counters still, just not things without them.
    Altreality likes this.
  8. Shea Lorekeeper

I started noticing this yesterday (had noticed it before but hadn't payed much attention). 108 Enchanter. Working on some hunter achievements over the holiday weekend I started running into damage shields in Katta Deluge on the Shissar. In the past EM worked beautifully and now it does absolutely nothing. I ended up loading up Pillage Enchantment which got the job done but nothing I tried was able to get EM to work. It casts but nothing happens.
    Logged out, rebooted, etc. but still seeing issues.
    Altreality likes this.
  9. Altreality New Member

DBG - Your update on May 18 caused the player community major negative impact on the playability of the game we pay you for. We are now almost 2 full weeks into game issues where you have not addresses/communicated what is being done to resolve this. Since you do not have the professionalism, or consideration to your customers to communicate acknowledgement of the issue and or what is being done about this, I am cancelling 6 of my all access accounts for a while to explore other avenues of entertainment. Thanks for the fun.
  10. Tweakfour17 Augur

Huh? They haven't communicated that they found the bug and fixed it? Oh wait they did. And they even pushed it as a hot fix so it works in new instances such as raids or group missions. You don't even have to go looking, it's been linked directly for you in this thread. You also should be able to figure out when it will be fully applied since they've communicated their patch days ahead of time on a predictable schedule for years now. Alt reality indeed.
  11. Altreality New Member

High DBG employee troll Tweakfour17. How about you push away from your desk and digest this.

Your minion code and incompetence has cost the entire player community(not JUST free to play, but P A Y I N G customers) a valid hardship, again. Although your minion brain thinks you have done well in communicating the fix, and you have in your little minion world.

The rest of us recognize DBG's incompetence, and as GNOME_POWER pointed out:
    So, 2 weeks later, how many zones have not been started after the hotfix? What do we need to do to enjoy the game as intended? Why is there such a lack of responsiveness? Where is the Daily Broke Game Community Resource Council in all of this?

DBG, please send another troll with a higher IQ and customer relationship building skills, thanks for disregarding again.

EDIT:
    I forgot to add you truly represent the worst of DBG customer relations which is why I chose to cancel all 6 paying accounts. How could your little minion brain think AN ENTIRE MONTH OF DEGRADED PLAY IS OK BECAUSE YOU SAID YOU FIXED IT, you just have to wait an entire month to see it in game!!!!!!!!!
  12. Svann2 The Magnificent

give it a rest pokie
  13. Tweakfour17 Augur

You could always mem dispel if you really want to stop buffs off mobs. Sorry they didn't take the whole game down to fix this for you, probably because it's not that big of a deal to most people.
    kizant likes this.