(Request) Imbued Cultural in Classic

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Abootius, May 23, 2022.

1. Abootius New Member

Dear Devs,

Please allow us to make imbued cultural in classic or at least Kunark, they become really useless in Velious.
    Weren’t they originally in Kunark ?

What do you all think my dear TLPers ?

Thank you.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

They will be usable from the start on Vaniki :)
  3. Hythos Augur

Yinla - if it is, that'll be nice for once; The last TLP that at least had the earlier stuff was Phinnigel, then it was turned-off on all others until Luclin when the stuff is almost useless (when compared to other easier-obtained gear).

Abootius - I absolutely agree, even the simple enchanted stuff would be useful - instead of having to camp an Efreeti for GEBS, Enchanted TierDal & FierDal(HighE?) chain shoes would be almost 2BIS.
    Muscle likes this.
  4. TheDohn Augur

Vaniki starts well after the stuff is useless. That was the joke, there.
    Yinla and Muscle like this.
  5. Rasper Helpdesk The Original Helpdesk

I remember my first raid into the ToV halls as a cleric wearing almost a full suit of imbued koada`dal mithril. Ahh, memories.
  6. Icetea Lorekeeper

Goooood old days !! I don't recall which pieces, but I had at least half a set during Kunark on my
    Dark Elf Warrior, slowly ended up upgrading them with Cobalt and Blazing set from Zordak.

Abootius - Weren’t they originally in Kunark ?

Yes they were I think they were added mid Kunark, I don't see why not, the more choices the better plus
    it will make crafters more happy and useful.
  7. Baldur Augur

Yes, they were originally in Kunark, but took blue diamonds I believe as a component when enchanting the metal. Which it no longer takes, so they just moved them to Velious.

I realize some races have versions that only have imbued gems and not enchanted metal, but they didn't differentiate, they put them all with Velious now. Good luck with this, I doubt they change it.