Crescent Reach

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by SFbear, May 23, 2022.

1. SFbear New Member

Coming back after ten year break for the new TLP server coming up. I made a new char to formularize with the cities again and ui, but when I log in it takes me to some silly place called crescent reach. I click the box that indicates the city and not crescent, but it still takes me there. Is there a way to fix this, and please tell me this will not be the case when the server launches. Thanks
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

If you start the account out as a free account you have no choice. It defaults to Cresent Reach as starting city

If you want to make a new paid account then it will let you choose the starting city at character creation

But it has to be done when you create the account. You cannot start free and then pay and have it allow you to change your starting city or to make a new character with a starting city choice

It will not be an issue when you start on the new server because it is a paid only server. I don't think it will even have Cresent Reach in it.

You can still go to the old citys but the best way to help you right now is if you go thru the tutorial.

You could also make a paid account now, create a character on live server, chose your starting city and then you can use that same account on the new sever - you'll just need to make a character for that server when its active
  3. SFbear New Member

Thanks so much for the response, it is very confusing lol. I did join allaccess but like you said I started out free and I guess I am bugged now. I will mess with it and see if I can figure it out. Any hoot it is only two days away.
  4. SFbear New Member

So I went back, even though the original city is highlighted and not Crescent city, I still needed to unclick the highlighted tutorial key. I got it now thanks Cats
  5. code-zero Augur

Crescent is a great starting city leading to a lot of great starting zones. You should give it a try
    SFbear likes this.
  6. Waring_McMarrin Augur

That may be true but if someone is preparing for a TLP that doesn't have it as an option it won't help them.
    SFbear likes this.