New bags still not in shop?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lamberduim, May 22, 2022.

1. Lamberduim Elder

What gives. They said they were adding new bags, still don't see them
  2. Ecko Elder

Wait till the 25th
  3. asdfbot Lorekeeper

Pretty sure on last TLP they were available well before launch?
  4. Baldur Augur

https://www.everquest.com/news/eq-vaniki-yelinak-launching-soon

They don't give an exact date, but tomorrow at the latest, and at this point I'd assume tomorrow is when the switch will be made.
  5. Midnitewolf Augur

They are trying to be greedy as hell and ensure they can squeeze every last penny out of the old bag bundle. I mean I am sure there are some people still on the fence about playing on the new TLP tomorrow and those people might actually buy the old bundle and the new bundle if they give them enough of an opportunity.
  6. Ponter Elder

Someone educate a noob. I bought the bundle, but how do I get it to my toon on launch day? I didn't want to go poking around and accidentally give it to the random char I made just to try to figure that out.
  7. Mrjon3s Augur

once you make the character just /claim and hit refresh if they arent there.
    kinomn and Ponter like this.
  8. TheDohn Augur

In addition to the above advice, sometimes when the server is extra terrible during launch lag you'll /claim it but the bag won't be in your inventory. In these cases, 10% of the time you'll need to petition for a fix - but 90% of the time it'll be in your shared bank slot.
    Ponter likes this.
  9. Midnitewolf Augur

Oh goodie. Nice to know there is a 10% chance it will take gods know how long to get my bags.
  10. TheDohn Augur

You can also just wait a few hours till the server settles down.
  11. Slaytanik Elder

Nope they weren't. I remember buying the packs on Mischief the day they came out, and I bought them on 5/26/21 which was the same day as Mischief launch.
    Lhokhi likes this.
  12. Lhokhi New Member

Like Slay said, it was day off the new packs were added, probably when they update the server list and add in the new servers the new packs will likely show up. I too remember buying mine for Mischief right before the server opened up.
  13. TheDohn Augur

The new bags are available now.
  14. Gnothappening Augur

if they were really greedy they would make them boe and not lore. I would have max bags every server on at least two guys.