dont invite single players to boxing groups.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by mark, May 19, 2022.

1. mark Augur

I am on the darkside now i will discriminate against non boxing people,i will not invite you to my groups,i will not help you get your epic spend days camping with you,helping you with keys,we had a group of 7 people rotating in out of group on thornblade only 2 of us boxed,each one of those people got an epic on their main and i helped them,we got so many people flagged after classic.
  2. Protagonist Tank

When you realize how your unhealthy habits have led to certain facts about your life, google the phrase "Persecution Complex" and use that as a starting point for seeking help.
    B0HICA, Tucoh, Zanarnar and 3 others like this.
  3. brickz Augur

The mark saga is the best part of the forums
    FranktheBank likes this.
  4. mark Augur

I know i am not being persecuted i am trying to push my point on truebox being the most hated feature of eq to me,no retreat no surrender and still be civilized to people.I am always on discord.
    Looking foward to seeing everyone on one of the new tlps will be playing dark elf,5days to go.
  5. Xaliax New Member

I am going to be 6 boxing and always let 1 enchanter in while leveling and rotate my peoples...

Hit me up!
  6. mark Augur

thats what i do but it dosent matter on classes il start killing somwhere and add people to the group until my tank his the last left in the group,but these time il let boxers only in and rotate charecters in and out.
  7. Slaytanik Elder

If you aren't doing AOE PL'ing then I want no part of your peasantry.
  8. Arclyte Augur

If you play like you type then you'll be doing everyone a favor
    Tucoh and Valanie like this.
  9. Omani Journeyman

I will no longer raid with six boxers, they are so needy and helpless. Far to many times I have had to help them get flagged for raiding zones, they are so ungrateful. All they do is cry about me running 36 or more toons, and all I ever wanted to do is help others at my own expense. Always crying about how many toons I run, and how they cannot afford the type of hardware I run, or that I must be cheating with 3rd party . Jokes on you 6 box losers, I do this manually.
    Delfofthebla likes this.
  10. Ghost Of Fippy Augur

I know longer invite 12 Boxers to my 42 Box Raids, they are a bunch of ungrateful whiners....
  11. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

12. Barder-mangler Augur

It's all perspective my friend. How did they help you? Not at all? I think they contributed more than you realize. After all, I assume you managed to get 2 epics, and 2 characters flagged, in the same time it took your friends to get 1 char epic'd/flagged?

I run with a static crew on TLP's, and we have a similar opinion (everyone boxes, or no one boxes), but even for the nonboxing group, I'll throw in an out of group char to assist with selling/spell running/errands etc.

My position is it if helps the group, I'll do it (boxing or not). We are stronger as a cohesive unit than as individuals. I'm also assuming you are playing with people you like/friends? If not, that is your first problem lol. When you are with people you enjoy spending time with, these little details become remarkably less important.
    Iyacc likes this.
  13. Moforyguy Elder

I hope you are playing on Vaniki cuz I am starting to think YOU are the worst part about the next TLP's . You are a whiney negative annoying little man.
  14. Midnitewolf Augur

I wouldn't go so far as the last part of your comment but I tend to agree. I can't count the times I was LFG, found a boxer alone, asked if I could join up and got told get lost or ignored. I really hate that these antisocial players even exist in a game that is designed around social interaction. I guess I am biased because the entire reason I came back to EQ after around a 20 year break was because I desired to play in a game where social interaction was a key part. Instead I found a game corrupted by a mass of antisocial players, craving a playstyle that kind of ruined most of the modern MMOs. That social interaction is what made EQ the most memorable and fun MMO I ever played.
  15. Triconix Augur

The forums aren't meant as your personal homepage to keep us updated on your daily EQ life. Make an Instagram, tiktok, Facebook, Twitter, whatever you want profile and post there.

Nobody cares what you do or do not do.
    Stymie likes this.
  16. mark Augur

people dont get it i dont box on raids,1 charecter only.
  17. Dr Jackstraw New Member

What's wrong with Truebox? A lot of people love Project 1999 because they have very strong anti-box rules. Thought the general opinion was in favor of one player per character. I didn't realize there were people really angry about Truebox.
  18. mark Augur

moforyouguy the people i play on tlps have a great time and i dont whine but i dont mind wine,beer spirits ports but i just dont like shampagne.
  19. mark Augur

triconix i cant make everyone happy some love my daily posts some hate them its like facebook some live on it some dont i prefer tiktok nowdays.
  20. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

mark posts are the very life-blood of the forums