Overseer stats reset?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by yepmetoo, May 2, 2022.

1. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Characters showing 0 successes and 0 failures. All the levels are still maxed, still have the thousand+ agents or whatever, but on every single account, the success/failure stats are all reset.

So...does this mean you're putting in # of success achievements as part of the stated overseer achievements and making us redo everything for no good reason?
  2. Velisaris_MS Augur

It's a bug that's been going on for at least a year, probably more. I've lost count how many times my three accounts have had their stats reset.
  3. yepmetoo Abazzagorath

Not the exp in categories, that is tied to the login thing where it can go back to 0 like station cash and whatnot. I mean the actual wins and losses stats. Never seen that change, but its on 6 accounts I tried. All seem to have had their numbers reset this weekend.

Went from 4000+ wins in some accounts to 0. Not that I really care, just want to know if its on purpose or not. They are supposed to be adding Overseer achievements, so was thinking maybe related to that?
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Yep, we know which stats you mean. And, yes, it's done this many times in the last year (8 months? something like that).

If it's the first time you've seen it, consider yourself lucky.
  5. error Augur

Yeah, happened at least 4 or 5 times to both my accounts over the past 6 months. Glad it's just unimportant info and not actual progress.
  6. Velisaris_MS Augur

That's why I said "stats" and not "categories".
  7. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

you might care when they come out with achievements for overseer.
  8. Tatanka Joe Schmo

why?

;)
    Nennius likes this.
  9. Riou EQResource

Overseer achievements were only for your job levels and agents owned
  10. Moege Augur

[IMG]

Yup reset, seems to have happened yesterday (other account has 0 for the quests) or I am just that talented to get 849 agents with 4 successful quests.

PS looking at those counts it also does not make sense Crit + success + failure = 1+ 4 + 1= 6 but counter say completed 5. unless failure is not counted for completed but why is it then indented
  11. Tatanka Joe Schmo

OK, a slightly less tongue-in-cheek reply:

Even if the Overseer achievements are a big deal, and worth having, the stats eventually restore themselves, so you'll still get the achievements.

At least, they have restored themselves each of the previous times they've been cleared. So I ASSUME it will eventually restore again. Yeah, I know, dangerous assumption ;)