For Those Who've Encountered Suspensions

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Dirae, Apr 25, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bardy McFly Augur

There are many of us that do, based on the number of suspensions and bans that have been issued. I'm standing up for players like myself and will also continue to do so, so that players like Benito always have a counter-voice for the opposition.
  2. Bardy McFly Augur

The stronger you find your own opinion, but that doesn't mean everyone agrees with you.
    WFSBelaar and Flatchy like this.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Actually, someone posted that they were suspended after allegedly selling chase loot gained through automation.

You are simply unwilling to restrict and curtail the negative externality of automated farming and automated wealth acquisition.

But, on the other hand, you believe automation (instead of no automation) should be permitted.

What is the obvious logical deduction here?
  4. Bardy McFly Augur

You tell me since you've obviously already deducted. I mean that by no offense, I simply don't have your line of thinking or agreement on most of what you're saying so I don't even know what you're implying.
  5. JaimeG316 New Member

Just as I expected - you have taken it upon yourself to be the EQ White Knight because you and you alone know right from wrong.....

Smh

Have you ever come off your high horse and talked to folks who used the software - why they use it in the first place?
    I would imagine the answer is NO
    Try listening - it works wonders.

6. Truetotheblue Augur

Hitting the reply button and engaging on this is entirely optional, you know. You're never going to convince Benito you're in the right and the reverse isn't going to happen either. Nor do you have to convince him of anything. Neither of you win a badge for winning forumquest. Last I checked there are no in game achievements either. Your argument is with DPG and they've made their stance clear.
    Benito likes this.
  7. Benito EQ player since 2001.

The benefits of automated farming continues. The capability of cheating remains the same.

If you are unwilling to even entertain mechanisms to restrict and curtail ill-gotten wealth (the part that affects rule-abiding players other than mob/camp monopolization), then it supports Daybreak's position of zero tolerance for automation.
  8. Benito EQ player since 2001.

[Insert any pro-cheat poster name] to this post. LOL.
  9. Bardy McFly Augur

Agreed, and they've seen my points already.

My issue at this point is Benito flooding all these threads with his opinion and everyone else already so exhausted with him that they don't have the energy to respond anymore, either. If anyone noticed, I only really respond now when he does. I don't keep popping into new threads and pushing pro-software arguments until he starts on yet another thread. I don't want him riling up a bunch more people with pitchforks without giving those others opportunity to hear both sides.

It's an annoying circle and I wish he'd just stop so I could, too.
  10. MacDubh TABLES!!!

There is a direct correlation between # of Benito posts in a thread and the likelihood it'll be locked. My spider senses are tingling.
    WFSBelaar, Fenthen and Metanis like this.
  11. Benito EQ player since 2001.

1. Please apply this same argument to the same pro-cheat posters (even those who use multiple accounts).

2. All of the new threads are pro-cheat threads. Many new posts are written by pro-cheat posters.

3. You have every right not to respond to me or put me on ignore.

4. I have every right to refute pro-automation and pro-cheat posts (within forum rules or until third party software discussions are fully regulated). As long as discourse is open, all posters can post.
  12. Schadenfreude Augur

They use it because they like cheating, New Member.
    Benito likes this.
  13. Accendo Guest

This topic has been derailed so it's locked.
    Stymie, Fenthen, MacDubh and 2 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.