[Yelinak] EU Guild Recruiting

Discussion in 'TLP Guild Recruitment' started by dayraider, Apr 27, 2022.

1. dayraider New Member

2. Quarty New Member

15 on our Discord after 1 day, there is definitely interest. Come one, come all!
  3. Grizzik New Member

I'm in for a euro guild
  4. TheRedBandit Elder

Gonna be a good time for us afternoon and euro folks
  5. Hykaro Journeyman

i would highly consider checking out the already established EU guilds posted... not the guild advertisement from the guy who just made a fresh forum account and ranted in other threads....
  6. dayraider New Member

Did I shitpost about how boring this season's ruleset is? Yes!

Am I going to put my heart into Yelinak and developing a community? You betcha!

Unfortunately, there was not an EU time option for Yelinak, but we have just acquired an excellent DKP admin and designer, expect a name and set times in the near future.

This community is first and foremost about raiding. We are here because we need access to a raid force that raids in the early afternoon for NA players and Euro evenings 2-3 times a week.

This guild is not a hardcore batphone guild but I intend this raidforce to be efficient and punctual.
  7. dayraider New Member

I am pleased to announce that our guild will henceforth be known as <Legio Solis> or some sort of variation on it.

Our raid days will be Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday

Initially Sunday is an optional raid that will not be DKP-based; if by the time we hit velious we need an additional raid day we will poll for one.

This community is first and foremost about raiding. We are here because we need access to a raid force that raids in the early afternoon for NA players and Euro evenings 2-3 times a week.

This guild is not a hardcore batphone guild but I intend this raidforce to be efficient and punctual.

Leadership Needs:

Raid Leader - We believe we may have enough push in this guild to run 2 splits for some expansions, this means we will need another Raid Leader besides myself.

DKP Officer - This officer will manage OpenDKP or their choice of DKP tracking software and will appoint any assistants they need during the raid - @Hatchling will build out the DKP framework and website to your specifications

Recruiters (2-3) - While the leadership plans to maintain and promote recruitment on our own we will need some volunteers to be "boots on the ground" individuals to send out invites and welcome players to the guild the right way
  8. vermillionskies New Member

Wooohoo nice to see there's going to be an EU / US daytime guild in Yelinak... Vaniki sounded waaaay to fast paced for me
    dayraider likes this.
  9. dayraider New Member