My idea for the next TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Timmyboi, Apr 28, 2022.

1. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

Xpac Start: Choose your xpac at the character select screen

Exp rate: 7 levels per kill

Unlock Schedule: Based on votes from arbitrarily chosen accounts

Loot: Reverse loot. All no trade items are tradeable. All tradeable items are no trade

Difficulty: Hardcore style - every agent of change spawns a chest full of loot after hailing him. Also every mob from level 1 rats up to raid targets has an Agent of Change representative if you don't want to hurt anything. Nobody should be forced to be violent

Open World: All open world raid targets respawn 30 minutes before the previous one was engaged so everyone has a chance to feel good about getting open world targets

Anti-Non-Truebox Style: Every player gets the ability to ban 1 other character's account per day if they don't like if that person is or isn't boxing. This ability also gives you that account's credit card info.

Epic Bottlenecks: If you encounter a bottleneck in your epic quest you can /say "I'm tired of this, I'll take my epic now" and you will have it.

Agents of Same: Contrary to Agents of Change, there will also be Agents of Same. If you go through the Agent of Same's text-based questline, it creates a server progression website that will automatically show your guild as the #1 guild on the server, and your character at being the first at getting whatever achievement you want.

I think it's time for the devs to stop punishing the playerbase and make this server already. I've been playing since beta and my sense of self-importance has never been mightier. Make it so, or you can expect all of my 872 gold sub acounts to be cancelled.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Another post that missed its April 1st deadline, shoulda saved it for next year.
  3. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

No need to de-rail my thread if you don't like my ideas. Just make your own thread.
  4. Haldi Elder

You go gettem Timmy lol.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

:rolleyes:
  6. I Love Lamp Elder

7. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

Everybody I know wants to see this type of server. I think its safe to say the majority of players
  8. FranktheBank Augur

You should have kept this to yourself.
  9. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

Thats not very nice. Perhaps have a bit more consideration for others opinions and ideas.
  10. FranktheBank Augur

You probably believe all opinions are valid. The problem is you are also an example of that being false.
  11. Timmyboi Dunning Kruger Award Winner

Yeah well, that's like, your opinion man.