Cancelling 20 accounts unless we get Free Trade/Random Loot

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Soulsiphon, Apr 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soulsiphon Elder

Cancelling all my accounts unless we get Free Trade/Random Loot. We need another one of these servers, so many of us missed the first go around. I didnt start playing on Mischief until PoP. I would of left World of Warcraft Classic if I knew Mischief was this fun. Please we've done regular old tlps with nothing this exciting for years. Mischief has been the best fun ive ever had in EQ in the last 20 years. My wife, son and I are all wanting to get a fresh start with Mischief ruleset. If we don't see it oh well, I guess I will wait till next year and back to WoW it is for me. Dragons Yaay!!!
    Vivace and wade_watts like this.
  2. Captain Video Augur

Can I have your stuff?
    Vivace and Herf like this.
  3. Soulsiphon Elder

Naa you farm enough on your 100 box team
  4. Captain Video Augur

Oh wait... I forgot who runs the main in your family. Can I have your wife's stuff?
    Herf likes this.
  5. Chopsuey Augur

So you're cancelling unless you get a server that already exists? Makes sense. I'm sure you'll be missed.
    Ozon, Triconix and Dragon Jockey like this.
  6. Runes Augur

I hope for your sake it doesn't happen and you cancel your accounts, be the healthiest thing to happen in your life
  7. Soulsiphon Elder

please learn to read, don't be ignorant
    Vivace and -----Cinexa----- like this.
  8. mark Augur

i am totally aganst botting maybe daybreak or darkpaw should allow a max of 6 accounts for ip adress.
    Vivace, Ragnoruk and Soulsiphon like this.
  9. Labzeh Lorekeeper

Thanks Mark, hope you're having a great day.
    jeskola likes this.
  10. Chopsuey Augur

My reading skills are fine. You're crying and threatening to take your ball and go home because you don't get a "fresh start" on a server that has been out a whole year. It's still a fresh server. Wtf is wrong with EQ tlp recyclers. What exactly are you missing out on? Leveling in unrest and guk? Guess what, you still can do that on Mischief. You want to do plane of sky? It's still there. You've missed nothing. Bye
  11. Soulsiphon Elder

Aww did I hurt your feelings? Let me guess you want a "fresh start" on the recycled over and over again Yelinak server right? Or are you mad because you don't want players to have a fresh free-trade? I just don't get where you are coming from. btw OoW is coming which means it is not fresh by all means.
  12. JustAnotherOpinion Augur

I waited two years for a Mangler clone, so you can wait another year for a Mischief clone.
    Dragon Jockey likes this.
  13. error Augur

The krono consumed by those accounts would be purchased regardless so I think the threat of cancellation has a lot less leverage than the OP might believe.
  14. Neuro Elder

15. Ragnoruk Augur

Starting on a fresh TLP is not the same as starting on an older TLP. Players that want to group with others in the early era zones will have a much easier time doing so on a new TLP when many others are starting there too. For someone playing 20 accounts.. you could easily do that anywhere.
  16. Clefairy69 New Member

Are you saying you actually run 20 computers? #carbonfootprint
  17. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

"would of" - Came from WoW, checks out.

Of means from, Robin of Locksley, Lawrence of Arabia, Son of Sam.

Would have, contracted form would've is what I think you meant.

18. Triconix Augur

That face when the 8th of 28 expansions is not considered early era by the TLP standards.

But seriously, OOW came out in 2004. How is something 18 years old considered late game? I was in middle school when OOW released. Good times, miss those late nights of red bull and LAN sleep overs raiding CoA and Tacvi.

Mischief/TB are about to hit a string of the greatest expansions in the game and you want to...start on a new TLP? Doing what? Killing pixelated deformed frogs and octagonal kobolds?
    JustAnotherOpinion and Genoane like this.
  19. Magician9001 Augur

OP is a Krono farmer that is currently AFK "boxing" in Yxtta. His botting Krono will dry up in the 70 expansions. So he wants free trade on the new servers for more Krono.
  20. Haak Augur

How do you cancel 20 accounts as a krono farmer? I suppose you just let the timer expire and don't pop 20 more?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.