Introducing <R M T> a Hardcore Vaniki guild, raiding Late Night Pacific Hours.

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Thatoneguy666, Apr 13, 2022.

1. Thatoneguy666 Elder

[IMG]

Welcome to a new feature film, <Romeo Mike Tango>, premiering on May 25th on the Vaniki server.

As a group of veteran EQ players and pixel enthusiasts, we understand the importance of finding that balance between EQ raiding, EQ grouping, and discussing EQ drama on discord. Here at <R M T>, we're here to assist all our members in finding this balance and living their best lives.

Do your kids not talk to you anyway? Better roll Vaniki.
    Wife just about had it with you and on her last nerve? Get rid of her for good, roll Vaniki.

[IMG]

Tired of joining the same old toxic uber guilds? Join a new, vibrant, toxic uber guild.
    Are you an EQLive player who just wants the f*$king achievements? Try <R M T> today.

Our core group of disillusioned vet players know what we want, and what we want is more everquest, probably, but maybe with a challenge or something, we're not sure.

Our goals are simple:
    Get every server-wide achievement reward possible, as soon as possible.
    Complete as much as content as possible within the confines of the level-locked environment.

To complete these goals will require skill, dedication, knowledge, luck, and above all else, a massive amount of free time. If you think you have what it takes, then join up today and let's roll. As our Lord and Savior Brad would say, "This is gonna rock!"

Proposed Raid Times: 6:00 PM Pacific Wed, Friday, Saturday
    Launch time raids: TBD, but we going hard.

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/mbGtHYcccb
  2. HekkHekkHekk Augur

This is actually a sober, heartwarming, and refreshing recruitment post. Approved.
    Rebelicious and Ozon like this.
  3. JustAnotherOpinion Augur

HekkHekkHekk, how are you doing tonight?
  4. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Just dreaming in red, bb.
  5. JustAnotherOpinion Augur

*blush* You can camp my corpse any day, as long as I can train your heart.
    HekkHekkHekk likes this.
  6. Protagonist Tank

What matlock-watching hell defines 6pm as late night?
    Gormgeous likes this.
  7. Thatoneguy666 Elder

fair point. I was going to go later, but this is a compromise position between leadership. It's late start if you live on the East Coast!
  8. splitpaw New Member

looks like Scar is riding with Bind Rush

9. HuggyBear Journeyman

Ffs 9pm est is a normal raid time not late night. And especially not late for the pst time zone you advertise.
  10. Cookie C New Member

Is it cool if I don't use a microphone in discord?
  11. jeskola pheerie

What is your secret
  12. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Who
  13. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

Bump and update
    Our fearless guildleader Brand provides youtube tutorials on gaming tent style at home if your windows are too bright.
  14. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

[IMG]

A sneak peak of the command center, you can expect more excitement on the journey.
  15. Runes Augur

I think you meant Late Night EST hours, 6pm PST is not late night for PST, thats like "just got home from work" and the tacos being served.
  16. jeskola pheerie

Looks more like you've kidnapped someone and tied them to a chair in some dingy undecorated room. At least you added a table from a dumpster to hold the foil container of slop and some water.
  17. MyShadower All-natural Intelligence

I'm thinking someone's "lair" with that pillow and pee corner in the bottom right.

If it's a kidnapping, has to be the first one with the windows and all those things to weaponize...I'm looking at you expertly installed comms conductor and excretion bucket. I suppose another possibility is Stockholm syndrome has set in.
    jeskola likes this.
  18. Discord Ocean of Tears Conservationist

We're still looking for friends to quest with.