Innoruuk on the loose in March 15, 1999

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Corydon Coles, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Corydon Coles Elder

2. Haak Augur

You just uncovered the secret ingredient to making a PvP TLP successful: GM events where you all get slaughtered by Gods.
  3. Brunlin Augur

Innoruuk wasnt attacking them. De worship the god of hate. More than likely a pvp gm event with Innoruuk watching over his worshippers and striking down the occasional heretic, is my guess. So did the winner get a gift straight from Innnoruuk himself. I wonder what that looked like, something trivial or something that they kept for a long time afterwards?
  4. Neuro Elder

That was almost certainly an "End of Beta" event, considering the date was 1 day before EQ released.
  5. Ginix Augur

6. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Yeah, must be at least 10
  7. Protagonist Tank

It was the end of P4, yeah. They set everyone red, then had a fight between Inny and Mith Marr as played by GMs, with players picking their own sides. Mith Mar was just the beard model human scaled giant, though.

Brad was around playing his Aradune character too, but I don't remember him being a part of the actual story they were trying to tell.
  8. HekkHekkHekk Augur