Idea for next April 1st

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by demoria7, Apr 14, 2022.

1. demoria7 Elder

People log in, regardless of level, but only gold accounts, and get a message like this, "Apologies we are relogging you in.... loading please wait", they are (same name/class) but level 52, (an actual replacement toon with the same name) all aa's for that level, defiant gear in (any dragon infested zone" with a system wide message.... The dragons have taken over Norrath, defeat """......................"" to get your lives back..... go...

or something to that effect as it would work with any of the old raid mobs, in any old zone..... ONLY happens on 1st log in (only last 12 hours max), if you log out and back, you get normal toon...

Just a thought
  2. code-zero Augur

3. Act of Valor The Newest Member

4. Svann2 The Magnificent

That actually happened. Many people got rolled back several levels because the server forgot what expacs they bought. Took me about a month to get it fixed.
  5. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

6. Neale Povar Lorekeeper

I got one: how about if you log in and got a message "go spend time with your family" and it kicks you out and deletes your character
    Truetotheblue likes this.
  7. Jumbur Improved Familiar

How about they swap the character select environment with the one we had in 1999, instead of the cat room...I have completely forgotten how that looks like...:)

Or let us explore the original GM-Island(minus the npc's of course). https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/zone.html?zstrat=467
  8. Nennius Curmudgeon

How about a reverse April Fool's Day. No lag and everything works as intended.

Either that, or...every character logs in drunk and stays that way for 24 hours.
  9. Hegsheoshed Augur

It sort of is a reverse gag at character select right now. Rotate your view so you are looking at your character from behind and the butterflies are flying backwards.
    Nennius likes this.
  10. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Where's the dislike button?
    Yinla likes this.