Fixed Internally Remorse of the Fallen and Triggered Remorse Effect

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Fandiien, Feb 11, 2022.

1. Fandiien Lorekeeper

Not sure if this has been posted. The Pally spell Remorse of the Fallen RK II (there was never an RK III put into the game) can trigger Remorse Effect RK II. This effect increases heal effects of level 115 and lower heal spells. This effect needs to be increased to level 120 or lower spells. Or put a new RK III spell into game. Without this change the effect is pretty much useless. \
    Please review and increase or change.
  2. Wulfhere Augur

The spells have been getting level bumped each time, since 2008. Even the not-in-game Rank III.

[10219/5018] Remorseful Effect Rk. II
    Target: Self
    Resist: Beneficial, Blockable: Yes
    Focusable: Yes
    Casting: 0s
    Duration: 3m+ (30 ticks) Song, Dispelable: Yes
    Max Hits: 2 Matching Spells
    1: Increase Healing by 1% to 80% (v125, Before Crit)
    2: Limit Max Level: 115 (lose 100% per level)
    3: Limit Effect: Current HP greater than 100
    4: Limit Max Duration: 0s
    5: Limit Type: Beneficial
    6: Limit Effect: Exclude Current HP Percent
    7: Limit Type: Exclude Combat Skills

As things stand, this spell is an often forgotten maintenance burden that hints at an upgrade spell that has never happened. An upgrade would be nice. Higher min heal percentage, more charges, temp HP, AC, defensive proc of Mark line, to name a few ideas.

Or maybe change slot 2 to level 250 and admit that it's a dead spell line?
    Kanstorm, Elyssanda, Allayna and 2 others like this.
  3. Fenthen aka Rath

Where's Warpeace at? We need the numbers, man!
    Fandiien likes this.
  4. Spacemonkey555 Augur

Is there any reason not to go through and raise all these abandoned spell and aa line effects to max level 200 so they won't forget every 2 years?
    Ozon and Fandiien like this.
  5. Warpeace Augur

I'm at a point I just don't know if I really care anymore.
    Fandiien and Fenthen like this.
  6. Allayna Augur

Fandiien likes this.
  7. Warpeace Augur

Its a Paladin thing /shrug.

Don't forget to like the OP or it will continue to be ignored....got to have them likes or no Dev time.
    Fandiien likes this.
  8. Fandiien Lorekeeper

Going to bump this thread in hopes the daybreak team will see it and respond.
    Elyssanda likes this.
  9. Fandiien Lorekeeper

This is showing as "Fixed internally". Which it appears that it has NOT been fixed. The "Remorseful Effect RK II" Still shows level 115 or lower. What am I missing here. Really need this looked at by one of the Devs to either upgrade the effect to cover level 120 spells or to improve this spell which is part of Divine Protectors Unity.
  10. Velisaris_MS Augur

"Fixed internally" means exactly that...it's fixed on their internal server. Which means it'll probably go live in the next patch.
  11. Fandiien Lorekeeper

Thank you Velisaris I had forgotten what fixed internally actually meant. Hopefully they will rectify the issue in the next patch. And I hope they finally do something about the awful lag issue in the game pretty soon. It has been going on way too long.
  12. Velisaris_MS Augur

Personally, I'd prefer if they would actually post that they have a fix, or potential fix, for an issue and that'll it'll be put in the next patch...rather than just change the tag on the subject title. It almost seems, I don't know, dismissive of the issue. A tad more active communication would be nice.
  13. Warpeace Augur

Will find out soon enough if its actually fixed.
  14. Wulfhere Augur

Missed the April patch. How weird is that?
  15. Allayna Augur

Naw. SK one got a patch note, I'm sure the paladin version got updated too...
  16. Fandiien Lorekeeper

Well the patch has come and gone.. The effect still states up to level 115. So the "fix" was not put into place. If there happens to be one of the Devs that see this post, could you possibly give us an update when the "fix" might but fixed. thank you.
  17. Warpeace Augur

shocking:rolleyes:
    Velisaris_MS likes this.
  18. yepmetoo Abazzagorath