New Ranks of Paladin Gift of Life block new ranks of Lay on Hands

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Qimble, Mar 29, 2022.

1. Qimble Augur

In previous expansions at max AA Gift of Life and Lay on Hands had heal over time components that were equal in strength. Functionally this meant that if I used Gift of Life for a mass raid heal, and a short while later needed to use Lay on Hands for the single target heal I could. Currently I can not, because the Gift of Life heal over time being slightly stronger prevents me from being able to use lay on hands even if all I want is the instant duration heal or the reactive heal components.

Either buff lay on hands heal over time component to match gift of life, nerf gift of life heal over time component to match lay on hands, or allow the instant heal portion of lay on hands to land even if the heal over time will bounce.
    Lubianx, Wulfhere and josh like this.
  2. josh Augur

This needs more likes, genuinely, if you have to nerf gift of life to make this happen, do it. If i click lay hands and it does nothing because it's being blocked by another buff, i die. so any time any paladin casts gift of life, no paladin in the area can cast lay hands on anybody, huge problem if you ask me.
    Lubianx and Qimble like this.