Deepest Guk adventures not registering in Wayfarers brotherhood emblem achievement

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Edenwrath, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Edenwrath New Member

Hellow,

I have a problem with the wayfarer brotherhood emblem (various 20+) achievement from hero's journey selection, conquest tab.
    I have completed over 70 adventures in deepest guk, but it doesn't register in the achievement, so i don't get it completed.

It has been bugged for me for a while, but i know several peoples with the ach, so it doesn't seem to be a global bug.
    Best i can say is, i completed some of adventures for each zones, (including deepest guk) before deciding to really farm for the achievement. Can't remember the exact order i did the adventures camp in, but first was menagerie, second to last was rujarkian hills, last was deepest guk.
    And most of the missions i did were easy mob count (including that 70th one in deepest guk)

I, every now and then, complete another one, to try my luck, but doesn't work (last time was yesterday)

I really really want that drakkin illu clicky, i love illu clickies, so a fix would really be appreciated :)
    Thanks a ton for your help
    -- Edenwrath --
  2. Soulbanshee Augur

Read the Upgrading Adventurers Stone section:
    https://www.eqprogression.com/ldon-adventurers-stone/
    Xyroff-cazic. likes this.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

It may seem like 70 but it might not be!

To double check how many adv you have done check the Adventure window:

Click Alt V and the on the window that pops up click " view stats"

You can then see the results by each LDON and wins/losses.

Keep in mind you also have to hail the Camp NPC to get the credit each time

If your Hero's Journey page is not reflecting the ach then you can also click the "open complete and locked boxes at the top of the page and then check them again. Sometimes they need that bump to reflect properly

[IMG]
    Mostcus likes this.
  4. Edenwrath New Member

My bad, this one is on me...
    i did speak with all the NPCs at camp till they didn't say anything new to me, but the "you must speak to someone else" wasn't in NPC chat channel, so i didn't notice it.

After runing to commonlands, then back to south ro, then to innotule then back to south ro again, i'm all set
    thanks for the help and the reminder to look for the npc chats )
    Yinla, Svann2, Rondor and 1 other person like this.