[Request] Illusion: Gypsy (Female) & Illusion: Mermaid

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Good background lore. They are a permanent fixture of Castle Mistmoore now. :)
  2. Hegsheoshed Augur

I see the human heritage crate has already come out so I must give an enthusiastic yes for Gypsy illusion for Faydwer heritage crate or whatever it it was being talked about. I made up everything I said earlier. Even Korvik the Cursed. The merman illusion too.
  3. Benito EQ player since 2001.

With the High Elf Crate and Erudite Crate coming up, hope this suggestion gets some consideration. :)
  4. Skrab East Cabilis #1 Realtor

5. Flatchy Court Jester

My wifes family is gypsy and she does not consider it a slur. Dont worry all the terms you think are safe now will be considered racist in about 30 years. We will come up with something new we want to be called. :(
    Coagagin and Nennius like this.
  6. Angahran Augur

7. Benito EQ player since 2001.

In a "politically correct world", EverQuest simply wouldn't exist in its current form.

We probably would not have Erudites, High Elves, Halflings, Gnomes, Trolls, and Ogres as playable races. We really would be limited to Humans, Drakkin, Vah Shir, and Frogloks. The terms "playable race" would be erased and discouraged.
    Coagagin likes this.
  8. Vumad Cape Wearer

Weird to think that a mermaid could be floating out of the water in a fantasy MMORPG where everyone is levitating and some how runs through the air using legs as propulsion instead of wings that are shaped like fins.

Give the model an unremovable levi effect. Problem solved.

Yeah, or better yet don't include levi and make the illusion give an 80% snare (as you suggested) that is negated by levi.

-% run speed modifier but +# to swim skill?
  9. tsiawdroi TittyGOAT

Do next crates come out with patch/anni?
  10. Nennius Curmudgeon

Like this?

Benito likes this.
  11. Bobokin Augur

Ariel is a ginger. You know gingers are no longer allowed!

RIP Star Trek
    RIP Star Wars
    RIP John Carter of Mars
    RIP Wheel of Time
    RIP The WItcher
    RIP LOTR