Ideas for next expansion benefits.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gr8fuldave, Feb 26, 2014.

1. Knifen Augur

1. In game Mail Notification showing your loyalty points where sent with prior balance and new balance.
    2. AoC For Original ST with Original Warders (and original Warder lewt) and Sleeper up.
    3. AoC For a Monster Mission/Shroud Mission for Original VP, the one you couldnt port out of, and had to clear to the exit.
    4. Some type of Raid Coin Swap put GMM loot/items on Vendor that accepted TBL / GMM raid coin.
    5. The ability for Illusions that cant use mounts to be either able to use mounts or benefit from the speed increase of the fastest mount they own without having to use a mount.
    6. A Nimbus Key Ring
    7. Make Ornament Suit Consolidator Kits free or way cheaper, the amount of bag space that could be freed up from my 56 sets would be amazing.
    8. Allow Mercs in old raids, set it for like 3-4 expansion old let me take one in by myself.

9. Re work Loot lockouts, let me do as many missions as I want to help others but lock me out of any looting rights and award rights, post first completion until task unlocks again. Would enjoy doing the ToL missions with friends that need an extra but cant cause i have a lockout.

10. Remove the 3 day lockout on TBL trials.
    Fenthen likes this.
  2. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Google is clearly a very powerful Necromancer that enjoys needlecrafts, never ceases in its efforts to dig up old threads.

Also, I suggest "Spiritwarrior" should change their Custom Title from "New Member" to "Forum Archaeologist"
  3. Zarkdon Augur

Threadomancy.
    Fenthen, Ozon and Skuz like this.
  4. Droctrebor Journeyman

You all literally have me laughing out loud =)
  5. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

That's a nice way of saying NO!
  6. DeadRagarr Augur

ADV loot style for selling. Any item checked with "Junk" <Set within ADV loot window> will auto sell when you click "Sell All Junk" in merchant window.
    Kaenneth likes this.
  7. Svann2 The Magnificent

Merc wearable ornaments
    Coagagin, Knifen and Annie like this.
  8. Waring_McMarrin Augur

You can get 12 slot bags with a perk which should hint at the possibility of getting 20 slot bags.
  9. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

The Bazaar has been capable of supporting 20 slot bags since 20 slot bags were introduced to the game. The have simply chosen to not implement it. They only just did something with the perks now. Do not expect anything more than that unless you are going to pay even more for it down the line sometime.
    Fenthen likes this.
  10. Waring_McMarrin Augur

It isn't a matter of the bazaar being able to support it or not (and not sure how you know it can support 20 slot bags and 10/12 slots since they are not available in game). The point was they just introduced 12 slot bags as a paid perk which makes me see reason why they would suddenly offer 20 slot bags because they migrated to 64 bit.
  11. Annie New Member

Black panther mount.
    Skunk pet
    Griffon mount
    Black panther mount
    Spotted leopard pet
    Beetle pet

Merc can use a mount assigned from keyring of existing mounts that appears automatically in zone that can use mounts.
    Merc "look can be changed", get 'set' of clothing" or weapon set, you can purchase or quesedt for your merc. (not individual pieces). Add to a Merc Keyring?
  12. Celephane Augur

It seems your favorite is a mount that is already in game.
    FawnTemplar likes this.
  13. Wudanar Journeyman

I'd like to see an exchange rate between raid coin. Maybe a 10 to 1 ratio. I'd also like to see no trade items become tradable after 2 or 3 expansions.
    Angahran likes this.
  14. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Weapon ornament key ring

Conversion of port items to spells for wizzys and druids, the same way chanters have illusions to spells.
  15. CrazyLarth Augur

COP4 or COP5 clicks
    Coagagin likes this.
  16. Svann2 The Magnificent

Plane of War 2.0
    Act of Valor likes this.
  17. Izzard of Bertox Augur

EQ has been limited to 6 people per group for over 20 years. let's up that number. It's a fantastic business move in that "boxers" will buy more gold accounts. It could even deter boxing and encourage grouping because who wants to box more than 8?

Anyway ... just wondering if that will stick to the wall.
  18. Act of Valor The Newest Member

literally the entire game since 1999 has been balanced for six player sized groups, the task to change everything so it works for eight is monumental. it also wouldn't deter boxing, have you seen box armies consisting of 50 characters?

also, claiming that something is a "fantastic business move" does not make it a fantastic business move
  19. Svann2 The Magnificent

There was a mission in RoS that was 2 group. It wasnt really popular though. I think most just did it to get it out of the way then never went back except when someone needed help.
  20. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Would love to see this happen.

This has been requested several times a year for over a decade. Likelyhood ~1%, +/-1%