Shaman - No Upgrade from Spiritual Squall?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Zeelot, Jan 31, 2022.

1. Zeelot Elder

Shaman haven't received an upgrade to this spell which is a level 110 spell. It's predecessor was a level 105 spell. Is this spell going to get an updated version?
  2. zleski Augur

Not really a bug, though I share this question.
  3. Lisard Silly

The shaman line of Spiritual squall is classified as an OP spell, even being 3 expansions old now. You got AA upgrades to it in TBL, ToV and CoV unlikely you will see an upgraded spell to it anytime soon.

May i suggest you use your Glacial Gift Line prior to using the squall, its extremely powerful combo in its current state.
    Celephane, minimind and zleski like this.
  4. Warpeace Augur

no upgrade this expansion.
  5. zleski Augur

I'm not a particularly good Shaman and this combination of gift + squall is an easy way to top the parse (so long as you splash the right place). 10/10 would recommend.
    minimind likes this.
  6. Strumph Augur

Not a bug. This wouldn't be the expansion to be expecting an upgrade anyways, CoV or next expansion would be. Aristo purposely did not upgrade it in CoV, so not an oversight. Hopefully there is a new one next expansion.
  7. Malbro Augur

/don't feel so bad, BSTs haven't received an upgrade to shifting shield which is a level 56 spell. Could have, at least, given us ancestral bulwark. :rolleyes:
  8. Celephane Augur

It has been previously stated that in order for this spell to get an "upgrade" they would downgrade the whole line first...so be careful what you ask for. Current developer thought is that it is already good enough.
  9. Shredd Augur

there is AA for squall in focus