Invalid credentials

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Neverquest67, Jan 26, 2022.

1. Neverquest67 New Member

This issue started last night trying to log in to the game. The launcher logged me out of my 4 accounts and when manually trying to log in I get "There was an error completing your request. Please try again. " Also I cant log into any of my accounts on the website and I get the error saying "Invalid Credentials."

At this moment I can actually get into 2 of my alt accounts, but my 2 main accounts I'm still unable to access and getting the same errors.

I submitted a support ticket earlier today and waiting for a response. Anyone else having this issue?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

it appears to be related to the server burps last night. Try logging all the way out, then restart your computer - might help.

Fixed it for me.

And clearing your browser for the website and forums if it hits you on those. I just logged into the forums using Opera and after that it seem to have cleared it for my normal browser.
  3. Neverquest67 New Member

Thanks for the advice, I gave it a try but still no luck.

I tried different browsers and computers like my computer at work and I could only get into the two accounts still, it’s telling me Invalid Credentials still.

Im sitting tight waiting for support to get back to me, If I figure out anything ill post an update.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

2 other things you can do while waiting.

Run file verification and clear the patcher cache -

For both of these you log in but don't hit play.

To run file verification
    • Run the LaunchPad and log in, but do not press play.
    • Click on the Advanced Tools icon (looks like a gear) in the lower left and and choose Validate Game Assets.
    • Press the green Validate button to have the LaunchPad check your game files and download any missing or corrupt files.

To clear the patcher Cache:
    Again your going to advanced tools icon
    Select Open Game Directory from the Advanced Settings List.
    Highlight and delete the folders for assetcache, cache and any logincache you have listed and re-patch. To re-patch, simply close out the application and run it again.

tanith likes this.