massive problems on Luclin

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by moogs, Jan 19, 2013.

1. moogs Augur

It's crashing please fix it
  2. Durew Journeyman

Luclin is completely fubar atm, incredible lag
  3. moogs Augur

Luclin is officially DOWN.
  4. Illusionist_Innania Augur

Well yeah, that's the lore of EQ2!

j/k, I've noticed huge lag spikes on Drinal too.
  5. Piestro Augur

Taking a look at this folks.
  6. moogs Augur

Thank you, Piestro.
  7. Piestro Augur

We are currently in the process of investigating the issues that caused this. We expect downtime to be approximately 1 hour for Bristlebane and Luclin.
  8. gcubed Augur

Tell the janitor the next time he wants to heat up his soup, to go to the breakroom to plug in his hotplate and stop unplugging the router. :p
  9. Gnar Augur

Just wondering if this issue is also effecting the other servers too? I have been having horrible lag spikes on Povar some for up to a minut at a time with everything greyed out a few others i have spoken to have been experiencing similar problems.
  10. gcubed Augur

Luclin is back up now, but the laaaaaaaaaaag. :(
  11. Polleiden New Member

Drinal down now as well.
  12. Silv Augur

Kindof looking like Drinal is having issues too unless I am the unluckiest person in the world... zones denying access, constant crashing, etc. etc.
  13. moogs Augur

Luclin's back up and the lag and zoning problems appear to be okay now.
  14. Durew Journeyman

Shards Landing seems to have progressed backwards.. the shard in the middle is back on an angle, and the 3 unfinished portals are back to having 0 progress made on them
  15. Shang Augur

At least the collectors items will be attainable for you guys, then.
  16. CaRnon Augur

i really hope so. Spent about a hour there last night running around like a idiot looking for page 40 drop from there with no luck.
  17. moogs Augur

Stupid is as stupid does.

(I don't mean that at all. It's just a great quote!)
  18. CaRnon Augur

well thanks to a friend (not gonna say his name so his guild does not spank em for helping me out). 8) I got my page 40 to finish another collection /ach.
  19. Shang Augur

CONGRATULATION CARNON YOU EARNED IT
  20. CaRnon Augur

yeah I know. im pretty awesome. Thanks for the constant support guy.

and I am sorry your apps to join my fan club keep being rejected... its not my call 8(
    Mellifleur likes this.