ToL Weapon augments issues

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Remien, Jan 24, 2022.

1. Remien Master

Jagged Thought Leech Horn [ID:167372] should be comparable to the old Stone of the Dar Clan[ID:164987] and Glooming Stone Eye [ID:167373] should be comparable to the old Frozen Grommet [ID:165373]

I believe these two augments should be able to transformed into augments with the remote healing blessing if we're still following past expansion format. These two augs should be able to be transformed and should have that ability added to the Challenger of Terror of Luclin achievement much like the older Challenger of Claws of Veeshan achievement allowed for the comparable augs mentioned above.

Also, Reactive Luclinite Ensanguined Gem of Striking [ID:164185] is still not able to be placed in the range slot and is restricted to 1h weapons only, instead of having the same restriction as the reactive velium infused gem of striking[ID:136318}. However, this may have been a design choice this time to go with the Jagged Thought Leech Horn instead.
  2. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

Devs appear to have walked away from remote healing blessing this expansion.
    Fenthen and minimind like this.
  3. Remien Master

It appears so. Personally, I'm really after them making the Reactive Luclinite Ensanguined Gem of Striking being made useable in a bow with it's dd proc since we had been told we would be getting a dmg aug that would fit in the bow slot in this expansion.
  4. 666DPSweDeliver Augur

There is an aug from ToL thats fits in the bow ... Jagged Thought Leech Horn
  5. Derka Power Ranger

We had to use Venomous Tear/Siren's demise for 5 expansions. They wouldn't want to spoil us with too many bow proc augs!
  6. Remien Master

I'm aware but it should have been the aug with the proc that was made to fit in the bow. It was marked as fixed in the beta bug forum. It looks like they made the jagged thought leech horn bow useable instead. Sadly the aug with proc is still more dmg than the straight dmg aug.
  7. Syylke_EMarr Augur

At least you can use the caster version of the TS aug to give you more procs while bowing :p but I agree that they TS one should be bow-usable too