pls no more mayong mistmoore

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by coltongrundy, Jan 21, 2022.

1. FranktheBank Augur

I'm sure the devs would take issue with us beating the Nameless, as much as Pip deserves it.

So, not this expansion.
  2. Celephane Augur

SO, it seems xpac development begins about 2 years out. Your post won't even matter for years now, but nice try.
  3. Svann2 The Magnificent

There are 2 sides to this conflict. The shadow guys claim Mayong stole their plane. The blood guys call the shadow guys invaders. Both sides are ready to attack us so maybe they're both bad guys. In the end we supported Mayong by closing the gate. I still have no idea why, except thats what was required for the mission.
  4. Tygart Lorekeeper

Maybe next time we'll get Khati sha and Emperor. Keep the old luclin bane weapons in the bank for the Emp!
  5. bortage spammin lifetaps

we can't have less mayong

his name is mistMORE not mistLESS
    Coagagin, Skuz and alanus like this.
  6. thevylo New Member

How dare you insult our one true god, Mayong!
  7. Thraine Augur

dont complain too much or they will make Lanys the main bad guy again for the 10th time
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  8. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare Augur

There have been a couple of other instances where Mayong wasn't the bad guy, and did help the player. Though I do not think that he is intend to be seen as making us think he is good. He is more like a Lex Luthor or Thanos, who will help stop something that will end both them and the universe while at the same time use it to advance their own schemes.
    Coagagin likes this.
  9. KaldaryeRZ Greon's better half

I'd like to travel to the Alaran home world and see what scared all those Aliens away.