New TLP May 2022

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by weewooweewoo, Jan 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nighthawk Lorekeeper

Whether the new TLP takes the form of a level 70 or 75-era locked server similar to Agnarr, or simply started at a later expansion than Classic... I would support either one. I imagine people would give newer content a chance if the server still had a decent population going into it.
  2. Nighthawk Lorekeeper

Go check yourself, few dozen players at peak times... if that's not dead I'm not sure what is.
  3. Boogatti Lorekeeper

I see over 300 right now.
  4. NinjutsuMMO Augur

Pvp tlp eqrly era locked like kunark or velious, that way people can remain viable and play casual… hard to be competitive in pvp unless you’re always at the top and that’s hard to do with fast expansion unlocking… too much game to see and do for casual players that come and go from the game and play casual…

Maybe even a Agnarr type server free trade pvp…

Waiting for red99 2.0 or pantheon pvp server or eq1 pvp server…
    Been holding my breath so long I’m almost dead…
  5. Tweakfour17 Augur

Mischief has over 1000 offline baz vendors, 300 doesn't even come close to comparing.
    Nighthawk likes this.
  6. Boogatti Lorekeeper

Mischief is dead come May.
  7. Pinda New Member

Was really hoping the new TLP would be March, im so ready to play again but not interested in joining a server in pop era.
    My guess is, truebox - freetrade server. And a boxing - freetrade server.
    Combine the popularity of the freetrade and stop people whining about the random drops.
    But meh, im guessing
  8. Nighthawk Lorekeeper

Try 25% of that... nice made up number though.
  9. Triconix Augur

You're talking to yourself now. Pathetic
    Nighthawk likes this.
  10. Zansobar Augur

There is over 20 times the population on the PvE P99 servers as on the pitiful Red PvP server.
    Nighthawk likes this.
  11. Jimmy2times Elder

Please do it, PUH-LEASE, I’d like to come back for more fun.
  12. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]
  13. Ginix Augur

YES PVP TLP
  14. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

Honestly, I doubt it. The pvp community is too small to support it. I did say it before, and I will say it again. I won't play on a pvp server, regular or TLP, but if you guys getting one is contingent on having bodies log on to Zek to show support, I WILL be there for ya.
  15. Doranur_Aleguzzler Filthy Casual™

I've done pvp in real life, for several years. I don't need pvp in a game.
  16. HekkHekkHekk Augur

Domestics do not count.
  17. Torrok Journeyman

Looking for a 3 character max per person, boxing allowed, Kunark Launch
    Nighthawk likes this.
  18. keenlight New Member

I don't care what type it is i just want to get back in the fight after covid made a mess of my year last year
  19. Tweakfour17 Augur

They proved with Aradune they can't properly enforce a 2 box limit, I doubt we'll ever see any boxing limit again other than Truebox
  20. Nighthawk Lorekeeper

Regardless of character limits, I do think its time to re-evaluate the life-span of truebox on a new server. It stays in place far too long and too late into the expansion cycle. It was originally created to encourage grouping (which it does quite well early on), but as the population diminishes like clockwork by GoD era, its existence contributes to a quicker decline in overall group activity.

I'm onboard with truebox throughout PoP, but I see little benefit for it afterward. Disabling it at this point would allow people to box easier and fill voids in groups and raids.

It's at least worth reviewing and discussing.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.