best exp 110-115?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Goranothos, Jan 13, 2022.

1. Goranothos Augur

I 2 box a mage/shammy and recently dinged 110. Been grinding in the Overthere, just killing trash mobs (chickens, sarnaks, rhinos, etc.). Exp is sloooow. I get maybe 4%-5% of a level on a lesson burn, pulling singles. Most mobs I'm pulling are 109 to 111.

Any suggestions on where I can go for better exp? Are there Gribble like missions that give better exp than just grinding?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Camp something in FM. I like the Sarnak fort down south. Oddly enough I get better exp there than in Overthere.
    Goranothos likes this.
  3. Spacemonkey555 Augur

110+ the game devs changed how things work a bit, the xp requirement per level is massive, but so are the rewards for doing TOV mercenary/partisan/hero missions, and the achievements for doing them are also huge.
  4. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

At 110 I would steer you towards ToV.
    Svann2, Goranothos and Ozon like this.
  5. minimind The Village Idiot

Agreed. The fastest way to level from 110-120 is in ToV, CoV, and ToL by doing the quests and missions.

Also: Play Overseer (biasing toward the 24h and 12h tasks) and claim character experience as the rewards. It's a good daily boost.
    Yinla and Goranothos like this.
  6. Goranothos Augur

Thank you all. I'm just learning the Overseer stuff today. I'll move to ToV soon.
    minimind and Yinla like this.
  7. zleski Augur

Any tier two zone in Torment of Velious.
    Goranothos likes this.
  8. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

First thing, get the best EM you can get for your mage. At level 110. Howling Stones (ROS) is good still. Drop into the pit at the zone in. Sathir's Tomb is even better. Double invis your mage and coth your shammy when you get there. The mobs in those have less hit points than TOV/COV. Which means quicker kills. But you don't want to be in those zones forever, you want to progress.

When you get to TOV, do the mercenary and partisan tasks first. There's one that may be difficult at first, but you won't know till you try it. (The Last of the Storm Boars) Have fun, enjoy your journey.
    Goranothos likes this.
  9. Goranothos Augur

Sounds like good advice. I have EM27. I'll try out Howling Stones and Sathir's Tomb before moving to TOV. At level 111 I get the new air pet, and I'll move to TOV. Thanks.
    Eaedyilye likes this.
  10. Eaedyilye More stonehive bixies.

I had the EM 27 when I started TOV, you should do well.
    Goranothos likes this.
  11. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

Overseer. Just that.

Avoid TOL at all costs. The hp of mobs there are astronomical.