ToL with 110 EoK/RoS geared trio?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Pharmer Enthedell, Jan 3, 2022.

1. Pharmer Enthedell New Member

110 Sk, Enc, Wiz.

We finished EoK and had RoS bazaar gear when we quit.

Does ToL have scaling missions/content to allow us to catch up, or would we need to do older content first?
  2. Spacemonkey555 Augur

You would need to do older content imo, Conflagrant will not stand up to TOL mobs, and IIRC the quests require 113 anyways. Only sane way to get 113 is TOV progression due to xp requirements scaling up so much, old content xp nerf based on level, etc.
    Shindius likes this.
  3. BadPallyGuildLeader Augur

You could do something unconventional where maybe you have a mage pet tank w/ a real person healing and add some dps as needed.... to the extent you can. It will be really slow.
  4. Tucoh Augur

You'll want to run through ToV progression to get that XP. You can upgrade your gear to ToV T1 from the bazaar for pretty cheap. After you finish ToV progression it's worth seeing if you can't hang in ToL. You'll probably be able to do the Shei mission, but you can't use the gear until 120 so it's not ideal to farm it.
  5. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

No chance would you make it in ToL. At 110 you should focus on ToV missions, tasks, and progression. Lots of goodies to be had there. At 114 and in ToV T1 group gear you should be able to crack ToL. It will be slow. Trash mobs in the starter zone have 70M HP.
  6. Tarvas Redwall of Coirnav, now Drinal

ToV T1 is doable in Conflagrant with a SK. With ToV T1 gear and AAs everything should be possible in that expansion. I had trouble with missions, but I have always had problems with mechanics. Others excel at it though. I personally would not start ToV progression till you hit 112 or 113 since those levels are grindable if you have a fairly good kill rate. If you struggle there, then start progression immediately.

Good luck.